IGNORED

How feminine are ya?

JesusFightClub

Ironically, I match more feminine qualities than masculine, but I suppose I lose points for being a fat woman and I LOVE my smutty books, in fact I write them. I guess that is two strikes against my femininity being fat and writing smut.

OMG. I had to take this course in my fundy homeschooling adventures (the boys in our church took the "Man in Demand" class). This is flashback-worthy. Gah.

Suffice to say, I didn't meet the standards set forth in the workbook. By that point, I was looking for every opportunity to rebel as much as possible without provoking the threat of exorcism :roll:

I lose at "Don't sprawl like a floppy rag doll" in the how to sit section. That's my end of the day laying on the couch position!

For fun, I want to start walking like the second lady on top of the second page. She looks like she's dancing or pretending to be a caveman.

I lose at "Don't sprawl like a floppy rag doll" in the how to sit section. That's my end of the day laying on the couch position!

For fun, I want to start walking like the second lady on top of the second page. She looks like she's dancing or pretending to be a caveman.

Clearly, she is a John Cleese fan.

Before even focusing my eyes on the text I realize I look far more like the woman on the left, so I'm already doomed.

Then I see that femininity is about "abstaining from liquor" as I'm taking a swig from my beer, I'm doubly doomed. Mannish attire? Yep. But my clothes are certainly not revealing in the slightest, so maybe that's a point in my favor? I have a short hairdo (done at the barbershop even) but it's clean, where does that fall?

"False sophistication?" Ha. I'm all real sophistication, don't you forget it either :D

Yeah, I shave my head so I feel like I automatically lose all these femininity tests. Though I'm growing it way out to about an inch and a half for winter because it gets sub-zero (F) here and I don't like my stubble sticking to my wool hats.

Yeah, I shave my head so I feel like I automatically lose all these femininity tests. Though I'm growing it way out to about an inch and a half for winter because it gets sub-zero (F) here and I don't like my stubble sticking to my wool hats.

Me as well (head-shaving) although mine is an #2 cut and it sounds like yours is an #1 or no guard, which is nice 8-) I can't get away with it as when my hair is that short I look like a wee baldy egg, but I am jealous of those who can!

Looking at that test, I fail at femininity. SRSLY. Last night I went for a couple of drinks with a comrade and I think I did all of those sins apart from the sex ones. (and the smoking ones, but whatever).

Me as well (head-shaving) although mine is an #2 cut and it sounds like yours is an #1 or no guard, which is nice 8-) I can't get away with it as when my hair is that short I look like a wee baldy egg, but I am jealous of those who can!

Looking at that test, I fail at femininity. SRSLY. Last night I went for a couple of drinks with a comrade and I think I did all of those sins apart from the sex ones. (and the smoking ones, but whatever).

I do the no guard for a while in the spring and summer (and then have to spray my head with sunscreen), but it's a #5 in the fall and winter. I might go with a #2 or #3 next summer because I finally got an awful peeling sunburn this past July and I am not eager to repeat that.

What's up with that shizz about holding your hands behind your back instead of at your sides? Is it supposed to make you look all helpless-little-girly?

I have short arms and a big bust, and that posture would make me look as if I were emphasizing the grandeur of my rack.

Archived