IGNORED

Bethany (Smith) Lane had her baby girl

lexiloumarie

This is two very high risk pregnancies that luckily ended with 2 healthy babies despite the premature births of both.

Do you think she has enough sense to stop? I think she will be pregnant within 3-4 months like she was with the first two. After all, God will take care of them right?

The second went to term but she was hospitalized for premature labour in her 2nd trimester. Her first baby's adjusted age is only about 12mo. He was a 26 ish weeker, IIRC.

Yes, the second went to full term AFTER an early labor scare, hospital stay and 2 months of bed rest. She posted a very snarky comment on FB about the doctors and nurses being wrong when she made it past 32 weeks. You know, the same doctors and nurses who saved her life as well as both babies.

Bethany and Danny seem the dumbest out of the bunch....her grammar/spelling are atrocious as well as having questionable sleeping spaces for her babies. Does anyone know what he does for a living?

Yes, the second went to full term AFTER an early labor scare, hospital stay and 2 months of bed rest. She posted a very snarky comment on FB about the doctors and nurses being wrong when she made it past 32 weeks. You know, the same doctors and nurses who saved her life as well as both babies.

Bethany and Danny seem the dumbest out of the bunch....her grammar/spelling are atrocious as well as having questionable sleeping spaces for her babies. Does anyone know what he does for a living?

I noticed that too. At first I thought she was thanking the medical staff along with everyone else, but no...it was only because JESUS.

When Lewis (yes, they named their child Lewis Lane) was in the NICU, she made some blog entries about seeing him in his "icelet" :? Seriously, words have meanings.

I noticed that too. At first I thought she was thanking the medical staff along with everyone else, but no...it was only because JESUS.

When Lewis (yes, they named their child Lewis Lane) was in the NICU, she made some blog entries about seeing him in his "icelet" :? Seriously, words have meanings.

Well, this is good news. Means I can go home now. Clearly my efforts are superfluous!

P.S. I'm taking my antibiotics with me...

And correct spellings.

The only hope poor Lewis has of not being called Lois is that the children in the families around him may not be exposed to Superman. I'm not sure how much sheltering this family does.

I saw someone mention she had an infection in the other thread... while I don't wish ill health on anyone and hope she recovers, at the same time some of the fundy women seem too stupid to stop even when pregnancy seems to be risky or dangerous for them. So when one of them has an emergency related to gynecological issues I almost want to hope that they need a hysterectomy so that they have an excuse not to get pregnant anymore (aka put their lives at risk) and just be alive to be there for the kids they already do have.

Bethany's going to be 23.

Oh my, I thought she's 20 at most. She looks _so_ young.

Archived