IGNORED

Seven Sisters Redecorate

Jenny

Well, three of them anyway.

Their Dad did a major remodel on their bedroom. New insulation, drywall and paint. This is their bed. The three of them are sharing two twin beds put together.

9842299435_ee3277316f_z.jpg

Someone commented on this and they replied

The bed is actually two twin beds (that can also be stacked as bunks). We pushed them together and stuffed comforters down in the ‘crack’ between the two mattresses to make it more comfortable :)

sevenfarmgirlsisters.com/a-room-redone/#comments

Can you imagine being the middle one and having to get up in the middle of the night to pee?

Not to mention being the one who has to sleep on the crack

It's the three youngest girls, so maybe they actually fit comfortably in that arrangement. I was so afraid I was going to go and read it was the new nest of the three old maids--er, I mean older girls.

They should turn the two mattresses sideways, so the crack runs crossways, then no one has to sleep along it.

Seriously, one of them need to marry an Arndt.

THIS. No truer words have ever been typed here. The sisters have been sheltered enough and will be excellent helpmeets and the manboys will have wives who do not think the Arndt lifestyle is really odd. Both families like to have fun, too. Everyonetogetherallthetimeweirdfun, yes, but at least both families are allowed to have fun.

But don't the two oldest girls share a double bed?

Yeah, but imagine a third, full-grown woman situated in the middle. Hell, my husband and I share a king-size bed and even that's not always big enough to accommodate my nightly flailing and rolling. A third adult in the middle would be torture for everyone.

THIS. No truer words have ever been typed here. The sisters have been sheltered enough and will be excellent helpmeets and the manboys will have wives who do not think the Arndt lifestyle is really odd. Both families like to have fun, too. Everyonetogetherallthetimeweirdfun, yes, but at least both families are allowed to have fun.

The sisters may be a bit too sane for the Arndts--they seem rather practical, and have not (yet) shown a special...affection, shall we say, towards stuffed penguins. Cathy might have to give up those white shorts if any of the sisters came a-courtin'.

I don't see the sisters leaving home any time soon, frankly. They seem to enjoy their lives and each other too much.

In my whole life, I've had a bed to myself for maybe 5 months, while I was living with my grandma before I had my daughter. I shared with a sister (or several), and then my daughter, and at one point, my daughter, my sister, and her son (the kids were babies), and now my husband. When he goes out of town for business, both girls sleep with me. We have a king bed, and the 12 yo, the 15 yo, myself, 4 dogs, and 2 cats all have a cuddle fest, and a movie marathon. It's cosy and fun. I think if youve never had a bed to yourself, you don't miss it, and actually enjoy sharing. Although I'd definitely turn the mattresses so the crack was horizontal.

Even though the 7 sisters are not as sheltered like say the Maxwells, they are not as worldly as the Manboys.

If a 7 married a manboy she would be required to wear white shorts, so it's a No.

Even though the 7 sisters are not as sheltered like say the Maxwells, they are not as worldly as the Manboys.

If a 7 married a manboy she would be required to wear white shorts, so it's a No.

That, as well as the cleavage-baring tunic and that scalp-cleavage hair-style that Cathy likes.

Actually, I'm happy to learn only 3 of them sleep there!!! It would be so wonderfully Little House on the Prairie for them! The 7 could learn to like stuffed animals and could substitute a white skirt......

Archived