IGNORED

Nike fuelband?

holierthanyou

Ok, so now that the forums got changed/renamed a little, not sure if I'm posting this in the right place or not. Mods, please feel free to move if I've guessed incorrectly.

I just got/won a Nike fuelband, and was wondering if anyone else here has one, and if so, how they like it.

Also, feel free to pm me your userid/registered email if you want to add another user to your fuelband "friends"

I have really been wanting one. Everyone I know loves theirs. I'm torn between that one and the silver disc one that I'm blanking on the name. The only issue I have with the fuel band is the "fuel points." They are confusing to me.

Well I highly recommend it! I have only had a few days but love it already (and have never liked similar tracking products I bought in the past).

I have had mine since June. It is just OK.

I found out that it gives the most point when I am walking to the gym than when I am actually in barre class or doing power yoga. Also, it gives tons of points for doing chores, although my heart rate is not up.

However, it has helped me to move more and sometimes I am doing jumping jacks at 10 pm just to reach my goal ( 1 jump= 1 fuel point)

Well I highly recommend it! I have only had a few days but love it already (and have never liked similar tracking products I bought in the past).

Which others have you tried? I'm thinking of getting a fitbit, as I'm already using MyFitnessPal and apparently they sync? I looked at them a while ago but wasn't sold due to the price, but I have a family friend who raves about hers.

I have a FitBit and I am addicted to it. I have the Zip, and the battery lasts forever, it has a great sensitivity for steps, you can sleep in it, and it syncs up with your computer.

I have a FitBit and I am addicted to it. I have the Zip, and the battery lasts forever, it has a great sensitivity for steps, you can sleep in it, and it syncs up with your computer.

I have the zip too. I had the ultra in the past and the only difference is that the Zip does not track stairs.

I use it with MFP.

I tried the Nike fuel band and the jawbone. I think fitbit is the best for my purposes.

• 1 month later...

Just checking back. I got the fuelband and love it. It's pretty accurate with most things and does serve as a motivator! I'd recommend it.

Archived