IGNORED

the sin of shaving

Janes Heir

These folks are so bs crazy that I can't keep them to myself: totalrestitution.com/articles/bearded-criminals.html

Edited to break the link. I'm on my phone, so not quoting the text right now. Sorry.

Men who commit heinous crimes while wearing full or patchy beards are simply being used by Satan to make life difficult for those of us who are seeking to reflect the image of our maker by growing our beards like the good book says to do.

Well there ya have it, proof positive that "our maker" does indeed sport a full beard.

I have read some asinine things in my day, but this is definitely in the top 5.

Some disadvantages of shaving your beard:

7 . Some people may mistake you for a woman or a Gay man. Gay bashing could occur when you least expect it. (WTF? :? )

9. When a man gets his testicles removed the effect on the beard is that it stops growing. That is right, not having a beard may be interpreted by some as not having testicles. How shameful. :think:

And a couple of positive reasons for growing a beard:

8. Many women like beards. At least the ones that are worth marrying anyway. :roll:

12. You look more manly. (so true--see Doug Phillips is a tool)

Reminds me of this image. In early modern Russia, Peter I forced men to cut their beards in the Western style. This was part of his social and church reforms, which lead to a schism. (The beards, obviously, were just the tip of the iceberg - the Schism was mostly about ecclesiastical ritual.) The Old Believers, as they came to be called, argued that it was against God's will for men to cut their beards because men have to look like men. (The more things change, the more they stay the same, huh?)

post-410-14451998134954_thumb.jpg

The cray cray is strong with this one.

He whines that he cannot attend a particular church more than two weeks in a row, because he feels persecuted by those who do not want to hear his "message." Never mind that when you visit a church as a guest, you are there to listen, not try to convert existing church members over to your cause. He can't see that he's not welcome because he's pissing people off.

Also, check out the lovely links to "Got Hates High Heels" and "Satanic Circumcision Reversed."

I am by far a spelling or grammar freak but this one is bad. Osoma? Able? Does he even read his bible? It's one of the first names!

3. When you shave you are failing to follow our Savior's example. Our Savior wore a beard.

He also wore a dress and sandals!

*eyetwitch* Wall of text. Good gord even with the paragraphs that is a horrible wall of text.

Which makes me honestly wonder. Do any of these fundies work in construction? Because if you work in any kind of HazMat conditions you have to be clean shaven to put on the respirator correctly. Or is it one of these "men's laws don't apply" type of things???

This guy has some seriously repulsive beliefs. He's like a passover lovin' PP and Zsu...

Some women may like it, but I don't like beard burn after sexy times with my SO. I feel like I'm having sex with a dog not a man. But that's just me. Oh, and I have never head of somebody calling a clean shaven man gay based on nothing more than lack of facial hair.

7 . Some people may mistake you for a woman or a Gay man. Gay bashing could occur when you least expect it.

:shock: Yeah, because no gay man has ever worn a beard before.

This woman likes her men clean shaven. No facial hair.

Some guys' beards do have a talent for looking like pubic hair. The guys in some of the pics on that website definitely had beards of that orientation, though with so many articles I can't find the one I'm thinking of now.

Archived