IGNORED

Maxwells are planning their Fall "tour".

Justme

Or is it just a continuation of their "spring" which turned into a "summer" tour. :roll:

Any Jingers in the area(s)???

September 20-21st St. Louis, Missouri Weekend Conference More details to come.

September 23, 24, 26 Available Available to give single-evening conferences.

September 27-28th Louisville, Kentucky Weekend Conference View the detailed information.

September 30, October 1, 3 Available Available to give single-evening conferences.

October 4-5th Roanoke, Virginia Weekend Conference View the detailed information.

The Rest of October Available to give conferences.

Or is it just a continuation of their "spring" which turned into a "summer" tour. :roll:

Any Jingers in the area(s)???

September 20-21st St. Louis, Missouri Weekend Conference More details to come.

September 23, 24, 26 Available Available to give single-evening conferences.

September 27-28th Louisville, Kentucky Weekend Conference View the detailed information.

September 30, October 1, 3 Available Available to give single-evening conferences.

October 4-5th Roanoke, Virginia Weekend Conference View the detailed information.

The Rest of October Available to give conferences.

They did seem to tour much more often this year, didn't they? In the past it was several weeks in the spring and fall and that was it.

With all of their traveling, it doesn't appear they have any interest whatsoever in ever venturing outside the Jesus bubble to even think of visiting other countries and experiencing other cultures. It just shows yet again how the children have been turned into mindless puppets with Steve as the puppet master. No curiosity, no sense of wonder, no thirst for knowledge, just fear and a tunnel vision view of life.

Steve said that they don't travel to other countries because the TSA scanners and patdowns are immodest. Plus, how would they get away from the in-flight movie? Some planes have a beast on the back of every seat!

The Roanoke conference is the closest they've ever come to me, and even that's pretty far. They must be scared of the Obama vibes emanating from Washington.

humming...

"Autumn in New York

Why does it seem so inviting..."

It's about time those Maxwells took a field trip to the big city! No more of those dinky rural towns--they need to stretch their witnessing skills with some time around vast numbers of people who are going to HELL without their ministrations. THE LORD needs to lead them to NYC (Staten Island or Hoboken would be acceptable, since they might have trouble parking Uriah in Manhattan). Poor Sarah could duck into the nearest subway and make her escape.

Surely there is a fundie congregation somewhere in the city who could be moved by THE LORD to host this Godly family. October in the North Eastern U.S. is a lovely time of year, and I see that the Maxwells have some free time, so...

Steve said that they don't travel to other countries because the TSA scanners and patdowns are immodest. Plus, how would they get away from the in-flight movie? Some planes have a beast on the back of every seat!

Are you serious?

I got really excited when I saw Roanoke and then I looked on Google maps and realized that it was not a feasible distance from where I am in VA. Zipcar only lets you go 180 miles. Oh well.

Are you serious?

I remember them posting about that before in answer to a comment. They don't want to risk being touched by anyone and the don't want to be exposed to TVs.

If they come to Maryland I will try to see them. I have a few fundie-esque things I could wear.

Their schedule is nowhere near as full as during the height of their popularity a few years back. I suspect that they don't get as much repeat business because they are essentially a commercial for their products, they have this anti-church stance and they got a bunch of crazy ideas (i.e no friends, no sports). I know they advertise themselves as a family providing lectures on how to better homeschool and such. However, it's a slick infomercial where the objective is to get you to buy their crap and stop going to church....I can't imagine how well that goes over a church crowd! With all their time on the road, I wonder what becomes of their homegrown IT business (we-communicate)? Would they all be able to take their work on the road? Or are they making most of their money from selling their books and CDs? I wonder....

Their schedule is nowhere near as full as during the height of their popularity a few years back. I suspect that they don't get as much repeat business because they are essentially a commercial for their products, they have this anti-church stance and they got a bunch of crazy ideas (i.e no friends, no sports). I know they advertise themselves as a family providing lectures on how to better homeschool and such. However, it's a slick infomercial where the objective is to get you to buy their crap and stop going to church....I can't imagine how well that goes over a church crowd! With all their time on the road, I wonder what becomes of their homegrown IT business (we-communicate)? Would they all be able to take their work on the road? Or are they making most of their money from selling their books and CDs? I wonder....

In the most recent post about what they do on the rode, Sarah kept mentioning "computer work" and "computer projects". I wondered what that was, but maybe it's the IT business.

I hope One Ton Ramp is booming because 3 conferences in 6 weeks can't bring in much dosh.

They'll never go to DC or anywhere close because for the love of Jesus they might actually be exposed to the evil government and history of their country! And art. And museums. And monuments that depict the people in history who have given them the right to exist as they do.

I do wonder how much their homeschooling has taught them about our nation's history. Certainly they have to realize there are presidents on our green bills for a reason, right? Oh, wait, maybe not.

Can you imagine them in NYC? Wandering around Times Square, Teri and all the "children" covering their eyes and ears while Steve bravely leads them to relative safety. The thought of them riding in the subway just blows my mind!

Archived