IGNORED

7 reasons why its your fault your husband cheated

FJismyheadship

I signed up for something on this website and apparently that means I get newsletters from them. This was in my email

http://www.parentsociety.com/lifestyle/ ... our-fault/

Really? Your partner strays, its your fault? Can't he just be a cheating cheater who cheats? I love how it says "There's no excuse for cheating, but it's all your fault anyway"

The only fault is with the cheater and the reason is because S/he is fucked in the fucking head and a selfish asshole.

Good to note that the comments are strongly disagreeing with it.

Seems they lost many subscribers after that article. It was what all the fundies say as well. Being too tired for sex, gaining weight during a pregnancy (which is what happens) and not losing it right away and being too tired to change a formula-stained shirt and comb your hair before the husband gets home, in addition to caring for a sick parent are not excuses to cheat. Instead, why not help her out. You want sex after she's spent the day dealing with a fussy infant, an energetic toddler, watching an ill parent and trying to keep the house cleaned up on little sleep after being up all up night with a colicky baby? Give her a break and let her have a nice nap. Don't go screw someone else.

Isn't this geared toward both sexes?

Yeah looks like it... should have said spouse, but somehow I felt it was aimed more towards women... especially the sex one.

my fave pic is the man with the french fries next to him. cause its totally cool to insinuate a person is fat cause they eat fast food all the time

Wait?

No sex = No fun?

Really?

You know what's no fun? Working 40 hours at your first job, working 15 hours at the second, going to school part-time, and taking care of a home and a toddler! Oh and then someone expecting dinner to be on the table and you having your panties off...

This author can just fuck off!

why are y'all targeting one sex when the article is about both?

women cheat also... there are some women who want the perfect fantasy George clooney or romantic novel romance ...a man who is unfailingly sensitive and emoting yet rugged and 'masculine' and stoic also. they want the fantasy along with roses and wine regularly. he must be physically the ideal also. the sex must blow your mind and other things. they literally want top be the princess with the perfect man.

yeah, I am a female. men and women can both be delusional tools.

Good one, Walnut!

Sure, women cheat, too. But even though this is supposedly aimed at both sexes, yeah, I don't think so....'cause how many men are reading that website anyway and how often is a husband blamed for his wife cheating, ever, anywhere, even once. Such as when that General cheated with his biographer and the popular google search was for images of his wife because you just know she had to be old and ugly and have "let herself go" to make him cheat! Grrrr.

My other rant is websites that make you click on another page for every one of their lame-ass "reasons". I stopped at two because a) my computer is old and my DSL connection is slow b) I'm not giving that idiot article* extra page views.

No offense meant to the OP at all. Just a pet peeve of mine (and my slow computer).

*if you can call a single line on each page an "article"

I'm definitely not a person that lives in the middle ages and persecutes people that have multiple sex partners. I detest the idea of the person cheated on somehow triggers being cheated on. That is stupid. Sometimes people come and go (and sometimes they come back fo' mo') but setting up a stupid ass theory to blame the spouse that gets cheated on, well, I find that stupid, end of story. There can be several reasons (notorious cheater, looking for excitement, heat of the moment, falling in love with someone else, etc who am I to judge) but people do not *cause* their spouses to cheat on them. If unhappy, the spouse can end the previous relationship, but when there are kids and finances involved, then it's more difficult. Life is difficult without pointing fingers at people who feel betrayed and are suffering already. How about not being judgy and sweep around our own porches. Is that in play sometimes?

Seems they lost many subscribers after that article. It was what all the fundies say as well. Being too tired for sex, gaining weight during a pregnancy (which is what happens) and not losing it right away and being too tired to change a formula-stained shirt and comb your hair before the husband gets home, in addition to caring for a sick parent are not excuses to cheat. Instead, why not help her out. You want sex after she's spent the day dealing with a fussy infant, an energetic toddler, watching an ill parent and trying to keep the house cleaned up on little sleep after being up all up night with a colicky baby? Give her a break and let her have a nice nap. Don't go screw someone else.

Very well said.

Hywelis

Instead of gearing this toward why a spouse cheats, the author could have titled the article, "Ways You Can Hurt Your Marriage." Adultery didn't even have to be a part of the article.

She could also have the flip side for many of these excuses. "Accept that your spouse's body will change over the years."

Like Tabita, I wondered why you all concentrated on men cheating when the article seems to not indicate which sex is the cheater. I didn't know that this site was aimed at women until one of you said it was. Now that makes better sense but none of these reasons excuse a woman for cheating either.

Maybe it was just me, but I felt like this was heavier on the men cheating on men. Like a previous poster said... how many times do you hear about a woman leaving a man because the man let himself go, because the man doesn't want sex, etc. I feel like they never actually STATED one sex or another because that would piss their readers off. too much controversy.

Archived