IGNORED

The Truth About Ruth - Part 3

happy atheist

You aren't stating just opinion here. You are outright misrepresenting what I have done and calling into question my integrity and I would appreciate it if you would stop. Let's go over it very closely, shall we?

I have explained this at least three times already. I had not verified anything and I even went back to change the comment to reflect that. I stated in my comment in chatter, which like a fool I thought would stay in chatter because that was where I thought sheer speculation - meaning chatter - went - that I had not researched it. I have admitted the mistake several times when it has been brought up and I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish here.

More to the point, aside from that comment, which was edited before you even posted your most recent objection, show me anywhere where I have assigned numerous identities to Our Lady as a result of just sheer speculation? Anywhere? Anything? Or are you engaging in excessive hyperbole because you literally have nothing else to say about the situation than to completely misrepresent everything I am doing? Because last time I checked TAR I had linked Our Lady to Possummomma, Razing Ruth, Scarlett75, the variations of Jhawksgirl and Penn Mommy. No more, and certainly no other scammer has been dragged into this. Unless you have anything more than a hastily constructed comment wherein I conveyed the wrong information that has since been edited, I respectfully ask that you show where I have pulled anyone else into this or let it drop. And you may want to take notice of the fact that no where in sincere analysis on TAR did I ever mention Evie. No where.

Again, it has been corrected and I explained what happened long before you wrote this comment. But for fun and giggles, let's look at what I actually wrote: "I have not had the time to verify this, hence putting this in chatter rather than snark, but there are others out there who speak of Our Lady as Evie. If this is true then that means she has been doing this sort of thing online for at least 12 years. This is beyond me. This woman is extremely ill. I don't even know what to think anymore."

I have not had time to verify this...

hence putting this in chatter rather than snark...

If this is true...

See, that is language of equivocation. I was very clear I had no idea if it was true. And there was nothing excited about it. Nary an exclamation point to be had. Words mean something. So does punctuation.

See, I don't know if you've noticed this, but I have a friendly camaraderie with some people here. I came over because I was reeling and wanted to share the fact that I was reeling with people who had some idea of the gravity of the situation. And you don't even know the half of it because I have to keep coming over here and putting out the fires of people who just "feel" things aren't right rather than write about all the information I have. If you had experienced the info dump I experienced after posting that entry, you'd may have posted a stunned comment, as well. If after this you still bring this up, I have literally nothing else to offer you other than that I'm glad you're keeping the drama over here.

I can only control what happens on my site. I hold no responsibility for what anyone here does. But let's get real here, shall we? How many are many people? Five? Ten? 1,327? You tell me. If you want to make this allegation that many people have claimed that Our Lady was Evie, back it up. List who said what where and let's see those many people. Or is it a handful who were discussing it at all and you don't like it? I already know the answer but by all means, I look forward to seeing your proof of those many people.

1) I was referring to how nuts it is that she used Disney so often in her ruses. Because she does. Which you will know all about when I get a chance to write about it.

2) But this profile isn't normal at all. If you think it is normal to boast about one's mothering abilities when one has little access to one's children because one lost custody and to speak of your role diminishing in their life because the court felt it was better to let them move across the country in the sole custody of your ex-husband, then you and I have completely different opinions on what is normal. There is so much more that is abnormal about what she wrote that I don't have time to get into it but again it's very odd that a woman with photosensitive SLE is standing out in the sunlight with no hat with her neck and the top of her chest exposed.

3) Your hyperbole is disgusting. I have used extreme caution in my evidence and if you insinuate again that am making things up to link her to, like the McMartin Preschool scandal, I will go to the mods. I proved my allegations against Our Lady. How about you prove any of your hyperbolic insinuations or stop.

4) Given that the link was offered in reference to the Disney connection, I think most reasonable people would understand that "nuts" referred to the Disney references, but for the record, Our Lady isn't nuts. Having a personality disorder is not the same as being crazy. But never mind because no matter how often I explain things here, you're gonna stick with the first thought that came into your head.

I have no idea why you have these issues but unless you can show intentional bad faith in anything I have done here, you need to stop. I've outed my real name, my real identity online and have put extraordinary effort into making a prima facie case. Whereas you have engaged in continual sloppy reasoning, obstinately refused to accept that one bad reaction I demonstrated in comments is not a complete attempt to railroad this woman, and called into question my very integrity. It's crappy and I would appreciate it if you either showed how it is I have acted in such bad faith with actual evidence or just stop posting things like this until you can.

Every poster has the right to express their opinion. Yours does not exclude anybody else from doing so. Some may like your hard work, some may not. Take it at face value. I doubt the 'mods' will react to your unhappiness that you are being questioned. That is the nature of FJ. Long may it continue.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Y'all don't ever want to see my house. I love stuffed animals and Disney and I make no apologies for it

:doh:

Scarlett 75 from the Split Coast Stampers

If you have 10000 hours to spend you can learn everything you need to know about the real PM in that forum. She puts it all out there. Kids, husband, religion, illnesses, books, etc. I believe this is where she starts some of her 'creative writing' exercises that eventually become PM and RR blogs. She dabbles in fake illnesses in this forum and sock puppeting. Some things work and some things don't. For example no one seem to bite when she dropped cancer/chemo into one of her posts but her lupus posts get her a lot of attention. 'Friends' of hers log in using her login and tell people she had a stroke and another time had heart surgery. All in the span of the few years. Fascinating if you have the time.

If you have 10000 hours to spend you can learn everything you need to know about the real PM in that forum. She puts it all out there. Kids, husband, religion, illnesses, books, etc. I believe this is where she starts some of her 'creative writing' exercises that eventually become PM and RR blogs. She dabbles in fake illnesses in this forum and sock puppeting. Some things work and some things don't. For example no one seem to bite when she dropped cancer/chemo into one of her posts but her lupus posts get her a lot of attention. 'Friends' of hers log in using her login and tell people she had a stroke and another time had heart surgery. All in the span of the few years. Fascinating if you have the time.

And claims to be an MD.

Every poster has the right to express their opinion. Yours does not exclude anybody else from doing so. Some may like your hard work, some may not. Take it at face value. I doubt the 'mods' will react to your unhappiness that you are being questioned. That is the nature of FJ. Long may it continue.

Please, for the love of all that is sane, read what I say before you reply because if that way if this happens again I will know it isn't poor reading comprehension and instead a obstinate insistence on attributing to me things I never said and never did. I didn't say she had no right to an opinion. I told her she had no right to twist the facts and accuse me of things I had not done and to engage in emotionally-charged language that misrepresents this situation. And in a sense you are doing it here too because you conveniently leave out that the OP accused me of attempting to railroad someone as you amusingly chide me for not permitting others to have their own opinion. And since you aren't a mod, how about you wait and let the mods decide if I choose to flag one of these stupid comments?

While you're compiling your next response, help your girl out. Help her find where I dragged other identities into this other than the ones I laid out the case for. Help her find the "many people" who state emphatically that Our Lady is Evie. Help her find all the sinister and horrible things, like the McMartin case, that I am assigning to Our Lady. Because that was what this reply was about - that and asking that an error I made in comments stopped being used as evidence of my ill-intent. Everyone has the right to an opinion but if you accuse someone else of wrong-doing and have nothing to back it up when challenged, it ceases to be an opinion and moves into the realm of lie. This has nothing to do with my hard work and everything to do with refusing to let those who dislike my work assign malicious motives to it.

Slightly OT and to each his own but if I wanted a Disney wedding and honeymoon, my husband would have run away screaming. I understand the fascination for kids but for adults, it's just so weird to me.

Mine too lol. I saw a wedding bee wedding where each bridesmaid was dressed as their favorite Disney princess.

Please, for the love of all that is sane, read what I say before you reply because if that way if this happens again I will know it isn't poor reading comprehension and instead a obstinate insistence on attributing to me things I never said and never did. I didn't say she had no right to an opinion. I told her she had no right to twist the facts and accuse me of things I had not done and to engage in emotionally-charged language that misrepresents this situation. And in a sense you are doing it here too because you conveniently leave out that the OP accused me of attempting to railroad someone as you amusingly chide me for not permitting others to have their own opinion. And since you aren't a mod, how about you wait and let the mods decide if I choose to flag one of these stupid comments?

While you're compiling your next response, help your girl out. Help her find where I dragged other identities into this other than the ones I laid out the case for. Help her find the "many people" who state emphatically that Our Lady is Evie. Help her find all the sinister and horrible things, like the McMartin case, that I am assigning to Our Lady. Because that was what this reply was about - that and asking that an error I made in comments stopped being used as evidence of my ill-intent. Everyone has the right to an opinion but if you accuse someone else of wrong-doing and have nothing to back it up when challenged, it ceases to be an opinion and moves into the realm of lie. This has nothing to do with my hard work and everything to do with refusing to let those who dislike my work assign malicious motives to it.

I am not willing to really go any further with this. You are too emotional. It is quite obviously because I do not like you I disagree. That's a really shit way of debating.

Mine too lol. I saw a wedding bee wedding where each bridesmaid was dressed as their favorite Disney princess.

What? OMG, that's worse than standing up in a wedding where the bride picks the most godawful bridesmaid dress to wear.

Seriously, if I was a bridesmaid for that wedding, I would totally back out, wedding etiquette be damned.

Wow! This lady stuns me over and over again. I just can not believe this stuff.

More claims to fame from Scarlett 75 from the Split Coast Stampers website and she clearly ties this user name to her actual last name.

"I used to work in a groomer's shop (waaaaay back in high school) and we used to groom Peter Scolari's dogs (he was in Bosum Buddies with Tom Hanks). He and I were on a first name basis.

My mom's cousin is Charlie Daniels.

I'm friends with Yani's drummer- Walter.

My mom dated one of the Beach Boys in her teen years!

I went to the same high school as Kevin Costner and he used to come play in our basketball alumni games. I wouldn't say we were on a first name basis, but we did get to hang out after the games.

My husband's great-great-grandmother was XXXXX. XXXXXX was the little girl who told Abe Lincoln to grow a beard and wear a top hat. Our daughter is named after her.

Ironically, my mother's family is somehow related to John Wilkes Booth.

When I worked at Disneyland, I was Tigger at several private parties and met many, many celebrities: Julie Andrews, Will Smith, Noah Wylie, George Clooney, Anthony Edwards, etc.,.

AND, my last claim to fame: My grandmother was one of the first female animators employed by Walt Disney. She worked on Bambi, Fantasia, and Cinderella.

"Just because it's unexplicated does not make it unexplicable." - HOUSE

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forum ... z2ZRxugVZ7

:shock: :o :roll: So she's actually claiming that all this is true? Of her? Of one person? Oh good grief. Was this all in one post or was it spread out? I was thinking if it was spread out maybe she forgot some of her previous claims, but if it was in one post did she really think anyone would believe all that?

What? OMG, that's worse than standing up in a wedding where the bride picks the most godawful bridesmaid dress to wear.

Seriously, if I was a bridesmaid for that wedding, I would totally back out, wedding etiquette be damned.

I would too! I wish I could find the link...it was something else.

I am not willing to really go any further with this. You are too emotional. It is quite obviously because I do not like you I disagree. That's a really shit way of debating.

My dear your slip is showing.

My dear your slip is showing.

Hehe, but my knickers are not.

More claims to fame from Scarlett 75 from the Split Coast Stampers website and she clearly ties this user name to her actual last name.

"I used to work in a groomer's shop (waaaaay back in high school) and we used to groom Peter Scolari's dogs (he was in Bosum Buddies with Tom Hanks). He and I were on a first name basis.

I went to the same high school as Kevin Costner and he used to come play in our basketball alumni games. I wouldn't say we were on a first name basis, but we did get to hang out after the games.

My husband's great-great-grandmother was XXXXX. XXXXXX was the little girl who told Abe Lincoln to grow a beard and wear a top hat. Our daughter is named after her.

When I worked at Disneyland, I was Tigger at several private parties and met many, many celebrities: Julie Andrews, Will Smith, Noah Wylie, George Clooney, Anthony Edwards, etc.,.

AND, my last claim to fame: My grandmother was one of the first female animators employed by Walt Disney. She worked on Bambi, Fantasia, and Cinderella.

OMG!!! I'm STILL laughing!!!! :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

I haven't seen the post where she claims to be a MD but I did see one where someone asked her about it (so it was common forum knowledge) and she was coy and said, send me a PM. One of my faves is her claim she finished HS in 10th grade, had an Associates by 12th grade and then somehow becomes a MD and mother of 4 by age 30. While having lupus, heart surgery, a stroke and a penchant for all things atheist and Disney. I'm surprised we haven't see a 'Walt' show up in any of her scams. I'm so disappointed.

OMG!!! I'm STILL laughing!!!! :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Those are quite some claims. And of course, Disney is in there too.

I'm surprised we haven't see a 'Walt' show up in any of her scams.

Or Mickey.

:shock: :o :roll: So she's actually claiming that all this is true? Of her? Of one person? Oh good grief. Was this all in one post or was it spread out? I was thinking if it was spread out maybe she forgot some of her previous claims, but if it was in one post did she really think anyone would believe all that?

Wait, so she is claiming this is true? I thought that it was written as a joke!! No, just, no. Also, aren't alumni basketball games normally played by recent alums of the school? At least that how they worked at my high school (and both sides were terrible), if she was "supposedly" watching Kevin Costner, who is now almost 60, play in an alumni game, he would have been in his mid-30's, which is not the general age of someone participating in a high school basketball game.

You aren't stating just opinion here. You are outright misrepresenting what I have done and calling into question my integrity and I would appreciate it if you would stop. Let's go over it very closely, shall we?

I have explained this at least three times already. I had not verified anything and I even went back to change the comment to reflect that. I stated in my comment in chatter, which like a fool I thought would stay in chatter because that was where I thought sheer speculation - meaning chatter - went - that I had not researched it. I have admitted the mistake several times when it has been brought up and I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish here.

More to the point, aside from that comment, which was edited before you even posted your most recent objection, show me anywhere where I have assigned numerous identities to Our Lady as a result of just sheer speculation? Anywhere? Anything? Or are you engaging in excessive hyperbole because you literally have nothing else to say about the situation than to completely misrepresent everything I am doing? Because last time I checked TAR I had linked Our Lady to Possummomma, Razing Ruth, Scarlett75, the variations of Jhawksgirl and Penn Mommy. No more, and certainly no other scammer has been dragged into this. Unless you have anything more than a hastily constructed comment wherein I conveyed the wrong information that has since been edited, I respectfully ask that you show where I have pulled anyone else into this or let it drop. And you may want to take notice of the fact that no where in sincere analysis on TAR did I ever mention Evie. No where.

Again, it has been corrected and I explained what happened long before you wrote this comment. But for fun and giggles, let's look at what I actually wrote: "I have not had the time to verify this, hence putting this in chatter rather than snark, but there are others out there who speak of Our Lady as Evie. If this is true then that means she has been doing this sort of thing online for at least 12 years. This is beyond me. This woman is extremely ill. I don't even know what to think anymore."

I have not had time to verify this...

hence putting this in chatter rather than snark...

If this is true...

See, that is language of equivocation. I was very clear I had no idea if it was true. And there was nothing excited about it. Nary an exclamation point to be had. Words mean something. So does punctuation.

Wow, except that WAS NOT the comment I was talking about. You made 2 comments regarding the Evie information. The Second comment, which I believe has since been edited said very simply "Jesus Christ. She’s been doing this for 12 years. This is astonishing." It was that comment that I felt showed you were too eager to jump on any possible rumor. Particularly as you posted it only 10 minutes after the link with the comment was posted.

See, I don't know if you've noticed this, but I have a friendly camaraderie with some people here. I came over because I was reeling and wanted to share the fact that I was reeling with people who had some idea of the gravity of the situation. And you don't even know the half of it because I have to keep coming over here and putting out the fires of people who just "feel" things aren't right rather than write about all the information I have. If you had experienced the info dump I experienced after posting that entry, you'd may have posted a stunned comment, as well. If after this you still bring this up, I have literally nothing else to offer you other than that I'm glad you're keeping the drama over here.

I can only control what happens on my site. I hold no responsibility for what anyone here does. But let's get real here, shall we? How many are many people? Five? Ten? 1,327? You tell me. If you want to make this allegation that many people have claimed that Our Lady was Evie, back it up. List who said what where and let's see those many people. Or is it a handful who were discussing it at all and you don't like it? I already know the answer but by all means, I look forward to seeing your proof of those many people.

There were several people on this site who discussed Evie, as some of them posted in chatter I am not going to list them, plus I don't feel like wading through all 1,000 pages of these threads to find each one (see that right there, saying it is 1,000 pages, that is hyperbole )

1) I was referring to how nuts it is that she used Disney so often in her ruses. Because she does. Which you will know all about when I get a chance to write about it.

2) But this profile isn't normal at all. If you think it is normal to boast about one's mothering abilities when one has little access to one's children because one lost custody and to speak of your role diminishing in their life because the court felt it was better to let them move across the country in the sole custody of your ex-husband, then you and I have completely different opinions on what is normal. There is so much more that is abnormal about what she wrote that I don't have time to get into it but again it's very odd that a woman with photosensitive SLE is standing out in the sunlight with no hat with her neck and the top of her chest exposed.

I have never made a dating profile, I would assume you are trying to project your best version of yourself. So if you don't have custody of your kids you would spin it as having more time to date. Again, what is "nuts" about anything she put on there ? I think it is pretty freaking creepy to be trawling through someones dating profile looking for new tidbits

3) Your hyperbole is disgusting. I have used extreme caution in my evidence and if you insinuate again that am making things up to link her to, like the McMartin Preschool scandal, I will go to the mods. I proved my allegations against Our Lady. How about you prove any of your hyperbolic insinuations or stop.

I did not say you were linking her to the McMartin Preschool scandal, I said I wouldn't be surprised if someone did based on the same hometown. You do not equal everyone.

4) Given that the link was offered in reference to the Disney connection, I think most reasonable people would understand that "nuts" referred to the Disney references, but for the record, Our Lady isn't nuts. Having a personality disorder is not the same as being crazy. But never mind because no matter how often I explain things here, you're gonna stick with the first thought that came into your head.

Yet again, how are the Disney references "nuts" ? It isn't my thing, but I know quite a few grown women who are into Disney, or doll collecting or video games... so what ? For God's sake everyone here is posting on a forum that is talking about the quirks of religious fundamentalists, how weird would that look if it turned up on a google search ?

I have no idea why you have these issues but unless you can show intentional bad faith in anything I have done here, you need to stop. I've outed my real name, my real identity online and have put extraordinary effort into making a prima facie case. Whereas you have engaged in continual sloppy reasoning, obstinately refused to accept that one bad reaction I demonstrated in comments is not a complete attempt to railroad this woman, and called into question my very integrity. It's crappy and I would appreciate it if you either showed how it is I have acted in such bad faith with actual evidence or just stop posting things like this until you can.

People do not have to agree with you. People do not have to agree with everything you present. Frankly I just thought you were a little too enthusiastic, but I find you less and less credible when you get so incredibly upset about anyone questioning your findings

Sorry for the long quotes within quotes, and hopefully I didn't mess it all up. My comments are the bold underlined ones.

I would too! I wish I could find the link...it was something else.

http://io9.com/5982113/this-is-the-most ... -ever-seen

Was it this one?

I found it fascinating. I kind-of love anyone who goes all out with their theme, though. It might not be my thing but I love that they can just embrace it and run with it. I also read about a Twilight wedding where the couple changed their last name to Cullen :lol: That, I'm not sure I could get behind...

I watched some TV show about Disney weddings awhile back and they had a style of cake where it had little Mickey head fondant cutouts in the same color as the cake, that were the decorations on the sides of the cake (kind-of like polka dots but with Mickey). It didn't look super obvious unless you were close to the cake - otherwise it was just a normal wedding cake. I thought if you took that and put it in a regular wedding it could be a classy, small way to make a reference to your hobby/interest without making it too theme-y.

What? No Dwight Yoakam? But he lives right in Bakersfield. I am sooo disappointed. :snooty:

What? No Dwight Yoakam? But he lives right in Bakersfield. I am sooo disappointed. :snooty:

His father was her mail carrier. He would invite her over whenever Dwight was having one of his famous BBQ/Bon fire/sing-a-longs. :handgestures-thumbup:

(I'm kidding)

Honestly I wouldn't find it that odd to read about most of those claims if they weren't said by PM since my family has some entertainment industry connections and I used to work in film and television. Now I'm paranoid that I sound like a psycho when I occasionally tell people my celebrity stories.

Honestly I wouldn't find it that odd to read about most of those claims if they weren't said by PM since my family has some entertainment industry connections and I used to work in film and television. Now I'm paranoid that I sound like a psycho when I occasionally tell people my celebrity stories.

Lol, I was going to say the same thing, but with all the stuff going on I didn't want to make it sound like I was defending her. It doesn't look like that unusual a list if her family is from Southern California., and would make sense with the Disney interest.

I could do a super weird list myself ( not entertainment related, but weird ) but don't want to put myself out there that much.

Ventura and Bakersfield aren't exactly Hollywood though. Given her inability to be strictly truthful generally I'm giving her list the side eye.

I have to agree, because I am a total nobody with no direct connection to film, television or any other celebrity industry, and yet my list would include three medium-direct family members (uncle, dad's cousin, dad's cousin's son -- would that be my second cousin?) who are quite well-known to the fans of their respective fields (comic book artist, world-class violinist, and author).

I could also list a half dozen or more celebrity encounters I've had due to my past employment with a non-profit organization that was supported by some celebrities. I wasn't on a first-name basis with any of them ;) but I could tell a good handful of stories about passing in the halls or brief conversational encounters.

I guess just about anyone could compile a list of their most celebby connections, and someone who happens to have a family connection or a past job at someplace like Disney might quite reasonably have a considerably longer list.

Please note this does NOT mean I'm defending PM or denying that she's the scammer she's being speculated to be. I've said earlier and I'll repeat that I have NO radar for this stuff, I generally take people at their word and can't fathom that people scam each other -- as much as I know intellectually that it happens. So when something appears to be a scam, as is happening here, I consciously shut up about any personal opinions, as I know them to be untrustworthy. There are things in life that I am good at, but detecting scams ain't one of them...

Archived