IGNORED

Thomas/Niednagel famiies

teachergirl

Can anyone fill me in on these two families? I am curious about the Thomas family and their extremely good looking, seemingly "fun" but VF connected family? I saw that Jordan Niednagel is 31 while Melissa Thomas says she " graduated" homeschool in 2008 which makes her 23....Is that correct?

They grate on my nerves for some reason.....anyone got any background?

Oh wow, they were just in my area. There are some pictures of them in Newport - I wonder if it was some of their group that I saw on the 4th! They are not a family I follow so I wouldn't have recognized anyone.

The Thomases have 6 kids, and the oldest son and daughter are the only ones married. Both Melissa and Rebecca (née Flynn) are popping out a baby per year. They're really into dressing up in old clothes and dancing, VF style. They seem sort of fun and normal, but they're skirts only Quiverfulls. I've noticed that their writing styles seem kind of immature and stifled, like they've been very sheltered and think they live in the 1800s. It's quite odd. The married children seem to me like they're stuck in the newlywed phase, even with each couple having 3 children, which is sickeningly sweet. Also, they seem to travel a lot.

The Thomases (themthomases.blogspot.com/) have been VF groupies for some time (visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/default.aspx?path=/2004/08/832/). They now live in OK but used to live MA where they were good friends of the Flynns, whose paterfamilias is the rather good-looking goateed gentleman in this photo: themthomases.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-12-31T21:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2009-08-19T17:39:00-04:00&max-results=50&start=7&by-date=false

The Niednagels, older & younger, appear to live off the earnings from the brain types business (braintypes.com/products/) developed by Jordan's dad, Jonathan, out of some incredibly junk science. As scams go, it's a lucrative one since it supports Jonathan + family and apparently allows Jordan & Melissa to live quite well on their Missouri estate. The Jordan Niednagels are also buddies with the Zes family of St. Louis who themselves are longtime leghumpers of VF & Doug Phillips Is A Tool.

Jordan & Melissa has a Robin Hood Wedding. Because men in tights and sword fighting are things that scream hetero couple getting hitched. Only in VF land.

Pater Niednagel has managed to find himself a position in the support /sports psychology department of an NBA team or two and I believe Jordan has followed on in his footsteps. Hence the moolah.

Jordan & Melissa has a Robin Hood Wedding. Because men in tights and sword fighting are things that scream hetero couple getting hitched. Only in VF land. .

They seem to *really* like Robin Hood. Their first son's middle name is Locksley (as in Robin of Locksley), their second son's is Huntington (as in Robin Earl of Huntington) and their daughter is called Marian.

Doesn't he have a 'film company' (in the same way that the Botkins have a 'film company') called Locksley films, or is that a different fundy?

wow thanks guys...Jordan seems so obnoxious and the whole thing on the surface looks so adorable with the dress up and the babies and the attractive familes but then you dig beneath and it is the same old thing. 3 babies in 5 years for each. I suppose they have to keep up with everyone else they know.

This is all you need to know about Jordan and Melissa.

youtube.com/watch?v=URA7csXVA1Q

:pink-shock:

Ok. I have so many questions. But first. At the risk of reviving Asking-Or-Not-Asking-For-Food-Gate: What the fuck was happening in that scene with sneaking the ice cream? Is the fundie wife in charge of the refrigerator? Didn't know that was a thing.

As insanely corny and ridiculous as that was, at least it wasn't a sanctimonious speech about submission, right? :?

:cray-cray:

They're a confusing couple. Jordan pings loudly, but Melissa seems besottedly in love with him,and their body language together looks intimate and sexy. They seem "fun" and relaxed, unlike most fundies, but they toe the Dominionist line politically.

I know the dangers of having pet fundies, but I will still forever love Jordan for when he and Meliss' were visiting the Botkins and PapaBot was holding forth longwindedly. Someone took a picture of Jordan wearing a look on his face that can only be described as "OMG, When are you going to STFU?!"

They're a confusing couple. Jordan pings loudly, but Melissa seems besottedly in love with him,and their body language together looks intimate and sexy. They seem "fun" and relaxed, unlike most fundies, but they toe the Dominionist line politically.

I know the dangers of having pet fundies, but I will still forever love Jordan for when he and Meliss' were visiting the Botkins and PapaBot was holding forth longwindedly. Someone took a picture of Jordan wearing a look on his face that can only be described as "OMG, When are you going to STFU?!"

I didn't get a ping from him - he reminded me of many straight theater guys I've met. :)

Old blogs of the Thomas family if you're really interested. They were kept up by Michael Thomas until he married Rebekah Flynn.

http:// .blogspot.com/?m=1

I didn't get a ping from him - he reminded me of many straight theater guys I've met. :)

OMG! I thought I was the only one on earth who thought Jordan was a gay racist! He never fully explained how he met the Thomas family in the first place. Yes they look happy and fun. Just think Melissa could have done better. I have seen them wearing pants and the younger sons share an apartment AWAY from their family. Mrs. Thomas has managed to be present for ALL of Melissa's births. I mean, do these folks ever stay home? What does skinny Pa Thomas do for a living? How can Jordan & Melissa put up with the WHOLE family sticking around for a month?! I would go CRAZY :angry-banghead:

OMG! I thought I was the only one on earth who thought Jordan was a gay racist! He never fully explained how he met the Thomas family in the first place. Yes they look happy and fun. Just think Melissa could have done better. I have seen them wearing pants and the younger sons share an apartment AWAY from their family. Mrs. Thomas has managed to be present for ALL of Melissa's births. I mean, do these folks ever stay home? What does skinny Pa Thomas do for a living? How can Jordan & Melissa put up with the WHOLE family sticking around for a month?! I would go CRAZY :angry-banghead:

Pa Thomas works for Raytheon, IIRC, which is why he was transferred from MA to OK.

Jordan & Melissa has a Robin Hood Wedding. Because men in tights and sword fighting are things that scream hetero couple getting hitched. Only in VF land.

Pater Niednagel has managed to find himself a position in the support /sports psychology department of an NBA team or two and I believe Jordan has followed on in his footsteps. Hence the moolah.

And they even went so far as naming their first daughter Marian... as in Maid Marian...

Archived