IGNORED

Life is not all pickles and hairspray

merrily

Bahahaaha! Someone needs a high five.

That would be a great tshirt. "Life is not all pickles and hairspray."

I'd buy one

It looks like it's run by a former FJ-er, who claimed on May 2 that:

"Free Jinger banned me and they rudely called me a sock puppet, whatever that is. LOL They only want hardcore haters there. Anyway, I am not associated with Free Jinger and have not visited that site since my banning a long time ago. Just to clear the air."

From their writing style, I can't tell who it could be. Either way, the more promotion of Josh's becoming a mouthpiece for a hate group, the better.

It looks like it's run by a former FJ-er, who claimed on May 2 that:

"Free Jinger banned me and they rudely called me a sock puppet, whatever that is. LOL They only want hardcore haters there. Anyway, I am not associated with Free Jinger and have not visited that site since my banning a long time ago. Just to clear the air."

From their writing style, I can't tell who it could be. Either way, the more promotion of Josh's becoming a mouthpiece for a hate group, the better.

Geniebelle, maybe? Or that troll who trolled Josh's Instagram for a while?

Well obviously they're not terribly bright. I was also banned as a"sock puppet" but emailed someone and got it cleared up. Not that big of a deal, IMO.

Has this person heard about communication? I once forgot my own password and deleted my email that I was registered with, so I wrote an email to ask for a new password and even though I had fallen victim to my own stupidity, Curious helped me out with so much grace and kindness that it was heart melting. Why not clear the air? Misunderstandings happen. Hey dearie, Curious doesn't bite, I promise.

What is a sock puppet?

One person with more than one accounts/online identities. (One puppeteer, several puppets.) It's strictly prohibited here (and in many other places too.)

What is a sock puppet?

Anyone else immediately think of The Simpsons? Homer says he is afraid of nothing, Marge whispers SOCK PUPPET into his ear, he starts screaming and convulsing.

Has this person heard about communication? I once forgot my own password and deleted my email that I was registered with, so I wrote an email to ask for a new password and even though I had fallen victim to my own stupidity, Curious helped me out with so much grace and kindness that it was heart melting. Why not clear the air? Misunderstandings happen. Hey dearie, Curious doesn't bite, I promise.

I don't know....that bunny looked vicious to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love bunnies. Even the vicious ones, the blood bunnies. I'll name it pimpom after a user here, if I get one.

What is a sock puppet?

A puppet made out of a (preferably clean) sock.

Or an alternate ID on the internet. I'm not sure of the history of how an easy to make toy became synonymous with being shady on the 'net, but I'm sure it's written down somewhere.

I don't know who runs it, but I think it's a FJite.

Buzzard tried to flesh them out back in January, but it didn't work: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15141&p=476858&hilit

I don't know if this is when it started, but I got interested when Bailey, an alleged owner of Fan Page... (which DFN called "Fanny" :clap: ), used to loose her shit over other people "stealing" her images of the Duggars. These weren't pictures that she had taken or anything; they were the pics that were released through TLC or Josh had uploaded to Instagram that she had put in sleep-inducing "collages" (read: three pictures, one large aside two small.) It took no real talent to make them, so her claims were cray-cray. In the day, DFN news would post new pictures on the site with messages like, "never seen pics of ____; not stolen like that Fanny page." (But, of course, all the pics were just from Instagram or whatever, Fanny never seemed to get the joke about stealing.)

The whole thing also spilled over onto the page of one Miss Michelle, who I hesitate to bring up again (see the thread viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12986&hilit if you wonder why; pertinent parts come towards the end). She was a plagiarist who copied, word for word, works from other people and then posted it as if it were her blog (without credit, obviously). She lost her shit over us using quotes from her blogs, but saw nothing wrong with, you know, stealing actual intellectual property and passing it off as her own. Anyway, she is (was?) an admin over at Fanny and when things were getting really good between DFN and Fanny she would have angry messages to/about DFN on her Miss Michelle page (this might be a fan page, I don't really remember.)

When Duggar Family News and Fan Page of the Duggar Family were snipping at each other often, I used to care about the two pages. Now, meh. I wonder if they've lost interest in each other, spent some time in FB "jail" over their antics, or what. But, knowing the rather entitled personalities of Bailey and Michelle (WE have a right to someone's property, but you do not have a right to the stuff we took [stole, in the case of Miss Michelle]) vs. the I don't care personality of DFN owner/admin, the fights were fun while it lasted.

Archived