IGNORED

Justin Trudeau comments on Boston

2xx1xy1JD

I know I'm usually a hyper-patriotic Canadian, but I've got to apologize for this:

Someone needs to tell him to STFU.

Before we talk about "root causes", I think the priority has to be to investigate, find, arrest and put on trial the fuckers who did it. We don't know who or why yet, so let's not speculate about these misunderstood, marginalized terrorists.

I'd also suggest that a "root cause", regardless of any agenda, would be the fact that utter douchebags who have no problem killing women and children and causing horrific injuries to innocent people exist on this planet.

I know I'm usually a hyper-patriotic Canadian, but I've got to apologize for this:

Someone needs to tell him to STFU.

Before we talk about "root causes", I think the priority has to be to investigate, find, arrest and put on trial the fuckers who did it. We don't know who or why yet, so let's not speculate about these misunderstood, marginalized terrorists.

I'd also suggest that a "root cause", regardless of any agenda, would be the fact that utter douchebags who have no problem killing women and children and causing horrific injuries to innocent people exist on this planet.

Justin Trudeau is dumber than a sack of rocks. How many times will he put his foot in his immaculately-glossed mouth?

You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know.

Good fack, get that idiot a teleprompter. Man I cannot stand that guy.

This is actually more embarrassing than his celebrity boxing match with Brazeau. I didn't think it was possible to sink beneath that. Canadian politicians: now fumbling events that have nothing to do with sports! (sorry, America...on behalf of your Canuck friends.)

So, how do you say "sanctimonious jerk" in Canadian English? :roll: No reason for anyone in Canada to feel bad about this. We all have our political brats.

As for this possibly happening because someone feels "excluded"yeah, Justin Trudeau can fuck right off. Now people feeling excluded gives them justification to murder children with pressure cookers and ball bearings? There is such a thing as becoming so open minded your brains fall out.

I don't want to hear from this tool. Because then it opens everything up to his crazy ass attention whore mother again, and apparently his wife isn't much better.

Worst thing about JT being Liberal leader now is that every time he opens his mouth we'll have to endure the idiocy.

Oh, boy. Initially I was open to giving him a chance as leader but...ecchh. Time and place, buddy, time and place. Let's hope he never gets anywhere near 24 Sussex.

Oh, boy. Initially I was open to giving him a chance as leader but...ecchh. Time and place, buddy, time and place. Let's hope he never gets anywhere near 24 Sussex.

Unfortunately, he probably will. People on the East Coast here are pretty sick of Harper's shenanigans. They're especially pissed about the EI reforms. I'm pretty disgusted about that myself, seasonal operations have a hard time enough finding local workers without the reforms. We are not a lazy bunch of good for nothings, we'll work when there's work to be had. Right now my dad is in Fort McMoney because he can make double out there what he makes at home, and he's in his 60's so no one down here wants to hire him anyways.

I heard someone local say (tongue firmly in cheek) that Trudeau will get a lot of female vote. The younger ones now that are hot for him, and he'll get all the older ladies who were hot for his father. :lol:

Unfortunately, he probably will. People on the East Coast here are pretty sick of Harper's shenanigans. They're especially pissed about the EI reforms. I'm pretty disgusted about that myself, seasonal operations have a hard time enough finding local workers without the reforms. We are not a lazy bunch of good for nothings, we'll work when there's work to be had. Right now my dad is in Fort McMoney because he can make double out there what he makes at home, and he's in his 60's so no one down here wants to hire him anyways.

I heard someone local say (tongue firmly in cheek) that Trudeau will get a lot of female vote. The younger ones now that are hot for him, and he'll get all the older ladies who were hot for his father. :lol:

I don't know about that. I'm one of those older ladies who was hot for his father, but I can't stand Justin. I've always considered myself a Liberal, but I certainly won't be voting for them in the next election. I'll be so embarrassed to have him as our PM, he is such a tool.

I'd rather have PM Trudeau II than Harper, but then, that isn't saying much. Which is why I get NDP emails all the time, I guess.

I'd rather have PM Trudeau II than Harper, but then, that isn't saying much. Which is why I get NDP emails all the time, I guess.

It's a shame that our elections seem to have become choosing between the lesser of the "evils". It's been a long time since there's been a good strong candidate for any party that seems to have a running chance of becoming an elected leader. I find the NDP is no longer as much front and center as it was when Layton was alive, he knew his stuff and he was very charismatic. I think several decent candidates lost out on the Liberal leadership because Justin was so popular. There were some good possibilities there, and that's a shame since they probably had more life experience to bring to the table than Justin does. At least we're far off enough from an election for him to make an ass out of himself several times over, and hopefully people will see that he's just trying use his father's name to get into office. Maybe Diefenbaker's son should try a stab at politics.... :D

Archived