IGNORED

Where is the upcoming baby thread?

divadivine

I was looking at the Mueller Family website (after being defrauded by David Waller's knees) and noticed that Mary Jane Mueller looks like she is ready to POP! Considering they got married in March, it's highly likely she's ready to give birth soon. Anyhow, I started searching for the Upcoming Baby thread and never found it. Has it been deleted? Or did I just not go back far enough?

Also, this makes me wonder when the other Waller (Adam) and his wife, Valerie (Mueller) Waller will announce a little blessing? They were married March 3rd they are so far behind considering Joe and Mary Jane were married March 17th [i'm guessing they got really lucky that night and had some sweet, sweet, sweet fellowship]. Also, it looks as though Brian and Julie (Mueller) Knox might be expecting from the photo. It could be a big year for the Mueller family. Too bad they don't update their blog very often.

BTW, I think Adam and Valerie's blog could be a good source of some snark. In their latest post, they said "God has blessed us with a beautiful and spacious apartment in a quiet part of Darien, IL, just minutes from work, church, and Aldi — our favorite place to shop." [joyfullservice.com]

I thought Gothard frowned upon not owning your own home when you got married? It seems Adam and Valerie are renting an apartment.... maybe it's okay if you're working at HQ?

You can see the clan at: muellermice.blogspot.com

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7957&hilit=upcoming+baby+season

Right here!

It really amazes me how busy the past year must have been for the Muellers. I wonder if some other fundies are going to have a year like that soon. If the Duggars could marry off that many children in a span of months, they could definitely secure themselves another season.

Mary Jane is definitely pregnant in that picture- you can tell by the way she's holding her stomach. I can't tell with the others. These darn fundies wear such ill-fitting clothes, it's impossible to tell if they're pregnant or not!!

http://freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7957&hilit=upcoming+baby+season

Right here!

It really amazes me how busy the past year must have been for the Muellers. I wonder if some other fundies are going to have a year like that soon. If the Duggars could marry off that many children in a span of months, they could definitely secure themselves another season.

Mary Jane is definitely pregnant in that picture- you can tell by the way she's holding her stomach. I can't tell with the others. These darn fundies wear such ill-fitting clothes, it's impossible to tell if they're pregnant or not!!

Thanks, SunnySideUp!

2012 was indeed a banner year for the Muellers. Now, they're going to have at least one more grandchild and maybe more. If J'Boob and J'Mullet would let the J'Slaves court, it could be a very big year for them which would lead to more VSE on TLC. If you're reading here J'Boob that would mean you could make lots of money.

I agree with the fundies and ill-fitting clothes. It's ridiculous. However, maybe it helps them stay in their regular clothes longer in the early part of their pregnancy and get back into their regular clothes sooner after pregnancy. That would mean they wouldn't need as many maternity outfits. Gotta save money somewhere if you're going to have eleventy baybays.

I was thinking about starting a new upcoming baby thread because we couldn't edit the original list.

I think you should start a new one for 2013, Kira!

Archived