IGNORED

Munah's Cupcake

dairyfreelife

Have we discussed this blog before? I don't recall it mentioned.

munahscupcake.com/

I have no problem hearing demons. I am thankful that I know the difference between myself and a demon now. Years ago I honestly couldn’t tell you what thoughts were mine and what thoughts were projected toward me by a demon. I was pretty much in alignment with them because I rejected Christ and was fully submerged in the world. I now absolutely hate the world. Because it constantly tries to take me away from Jesus.

It seems like every woman, married or not wants a man to check them out. I asked Jesus about this. The answer I got was this,â€They don’t know me Jake, therefore they don’t know love. They are desperately looking for love and think that that is the way to find it. Satan beats that lady up in the mirror every morning. Telling her,â€You’re fat, you’re ugly, show more of this, show more of that, nobody loves you, toughen up.†So now as I look up and look away I also say one simple prayer for her,â€Lord please save her.†Then I proceed to tell Him how much I hate this place and want Him to come back.

Cleavage is 100% horrific to me. Tight low cut jeans and pants are disgusting to me. Because I know that when I see a woman wearing those, she is getting beat up by Satan and doesn’t know Jesus’ love.

It turns out that our nurse Amy was Jewish. I felt blessed to have one of God’s chosen people deliver her.

I tried and tried to explain who Jesus was to Amy during our visits there. I told her that her and I believed in the same God. I asked her if she believed in and followed the Ten Commandments. She said she tried to. I asked her if she’d ever told a lie. She admitted she had, so I asked how she would be forgiven for breaking God’s law without making a blood sacrifice. I tried to explain to her that Jesus was that Sacrifice and that He had done that for her and that if she would believe in Him and repent she would be forgiven of her sins and saved from Hell. But of course Satan would interrupt and get her out of the room through a phone call or another patient’s needs. I pray for her salvation and ask that as you read this you ask Jesus to knock on Amy’s heart

Yea...

Satan beats that lady up in the mirror every morning. Telling her,â€You’re fat, you’re ugly, show more of this, show more of that, nobody loves you, toughen up.â€

How is a voice telling you you're a slut if you dress a certain way any different from a voice telling you you're ugly if you dress a certain way?

Not to mention that some people show a lot of skin because they like their bodies and some cover their bodies because they hate them.

To be honest it sounds like the guy is mentally ill rather than straight up fundie. Hearing demons everywhere and having to scream for Jesus to help him inside his head for days on end doesn't sound healthy at all, especially taking into account that psychosis can manifest in becoming hyper-religious.

This one worries me. I'm sorry for the death of their little baby, but it does sound like there's mental illness there, and it's unstable. I wonder if he's medicated?

Have we discussed this blog before? I don't recall it mentioned.

munahscupcake.com/

Yea...

Oh. My. God. Ok seriously? That's not Satan interrupting, that's poor Nurse Amy running the fuck away from your crazy!!!!! Poor nurse! Imagine having to deal with this guy and be professional since you're the freaking nurse? Poor Amy. I'm going to buy her a drink. I'm going to ask Jesus to come knock this dude upside the head and tell him to stop with the slut shaming, Jew-converting, and all the other mishigas!

Edited to add: Am I the only one who thought Munah's cupcake sounds like a word for vagina?

Also, this blog is freaking fascinating. The husband explains away how it's ok for him to have a ton of tattoos, but clevage is a hugeeeee no no! Boobs are the devil's playthings apparently.... Oy vey. Also, they don't hang out with people who don't love Jesus. Like, legit are not friends with people who are not religious. That includes most of his wife's family. And the wife's sister's leg grew because of prayers from some healer, and now she's all better. The husband "found jesus" while he and his wife were getting divorced and then "jesus sent the husband after the wife" aka he hounded her until she became a "saved woman".

Also, peace signs are evil and she threw away her son's clothing that had peace signs on them. Why am I so fascinated with this blog? Oh fundies, I'm addicted to your crazy.

Guest Anonymous
I tried and tried to explain who Jesus was to Amy during our visits there.

This crap always pisses me off. Fundies cling furiously to the idea that other people have simply never heard of Jesus. They need to believe this because the alternative is worse... that other people have heard the magic-magic-sparkly-sparkly Jesus story and have just thought: No, that's not for me. Evidently, this fucks with fundies' understanding of the nature of God's Word (that it transforms). In order to sustain this little fiction, they have to close their eyes and say la-la-la to quite a large chunk of reality (i.e. the fact that the West is largely Christian and almost everyone has heard of Jesus). Somehow, throughout all of this, they still manage to paint the rest of the us as the ignorant ones. Grr!

Plus, the stuff about converting the Jewish nurse (that seems to have been lifted straight from the 'How to convert a Jew' handbook) kind of implies: All of Judaism = The Old Testament. :roll:

/angry rant that I wrote in order to avoid writing an essay.

These are just some of the false gods and religions satan has created with mans help, he pretends to be: Buddhism= satan, Hinduism=satan, Mormonism(Cult)MITT ROMNEY!!!!is a cult follower=satan, The Jehovah’s witness’s God(Cult)=satan, Greek Mythology=satan, Egyptian Gods and symbols=satan, Pagan gods=satan, wicka=satan, witchcraft=satan, Muslim=satan the list goes on and on and on and on and on.

Soo everything is satan.

This crap always pisses me off. Fundies cling furiously to the idea that other people have simply never heard of Jesus. They need to believe this because the alternative is worse... that other people have heard the magic-magic-sparkly-sparkly Jesus story and have just thought: No, that's not for me. Evidently, this fucks with fundies' understanding of the nature of God's Word (that it transforms). In order to sustain this little fiction, they have to close their eyes and say la-la-la to quite a large chunk of reality (i.e. the fact that the West is largely Christian and almost everyone has heard of Jesus). Somehow, throughout all of this, they still manage to paint the rest of the us as the ignorant ones. Grr!

Plus, the stuff about converting the Jewish nurse (that seems to have been lifted straight from the 'How to convert a Jew' handbook) kind of implies: All of Judaism = The Old Testament. :roll:

/angry rant that I wrote in order to avoid writing an essay.

I once got an email from a Christian lady telling me that she's ok with me being a Jew because "most of her bible heroes were Jewish". I'm SO glad my religion is pleasing to you, random christian lady. The conversion shit pisses me off too. You are right, they cannot accept that someone else holds a different belief. If someone does, they're a heathen or being controlled by Satan because apparently EVERYONE should be Christian. Oy vey.

Idk, I really enjoyed your rant, I'mn kind of hoping for the essay now!

This is the first fundie blog that I've subscribed to via google reader. I feel dirty!

I have read a few of the posts on this blog and now I have a dream that one day the writer of this blog and our Taryn might write a blog together. The writer of this blog could come up with some mumbo jumbo and then those ideas would be put through the Taryn-a-tor. I think I'd need adult diapers because I would almost certainly pee my pants laughing.

This guy does sound like he could have some mental health issues. I'm wary when I hear people say they "hear" demons.

I did find it funny that he started his comments on modesty with "Bare with me..." I'm sure irony is lost on this guy, though.

I feel bad for his daughter. They dress her to "cover her up."

This guy does sound like he could have some mental health issues. I'm wary when I hear people say they "hear" demons.

I did find it funny that he started his comments on modesty with "Bare with me..." I'm sure irony is lost on this guy, though.

I feel bad for his daughter. They dress her to "cover her up."

I feel bad because her name is Cipher. And the boy is Samhain, but they changed the spelling after Jesus told them to...

Edited to add: Am I the only one who thought Munah's cupcake sounds like a word for vagina?

I absolutely thought the same thing. :lol:

There is some very obvious mental illness here. Earlier in the blog he talks about the voices he heard and having "pieces of pencils shoved in his ears", always having to wear gardening gloves, and only being able to drink water from a bottle that he filled up himself at a faucet. Those are pretty distinctive signs.

There is some very obvious mental illness here. Earlier in the blog he talks about the voices he heard and having "pieces of pencils shoved in his ears", always having to wear gardening gloves, and only being able to drink water from a bottle that he filled up himself at a faucet. Those are pretty distinctive signs.

And he even describes his behavior as what psychiatrists would call OCD and Schizophrenia.

I know more about OCD than Schizophrenia, but if he's hearing voices and such, that makes me worry for his kids. He seems somewhat stable now that he's found Jesus and such, but what's going to happen if he becomes less so...?

I tried and tried to explain who Jesus was to Amy during our visits there. I told her that her and I believed in the same God. I asked her if she believed in and followed the Ten Commandments. She said she tried to. I asked her if she’d ever told a lie. She admitted she had, so I asked how she would be forgiven for breaking God’s law without making a blood sacrifice. I tried to explain to her that Jesus was that Sacrifice and that He had done that for her and that if she would believe in Him and repent she would be forgiven of her sins and saved from Hell. But of course Satan would interrupt and get her out of the room through a phone call or another patient’s needs. I pray for her salvation and ask that as you read this you ask Jesus to knock on Amy’s heart

Whatever else I have to deal with at work this week, at least it won't be as bad as this. Hopefully Amy got a laugh out of it afterwards. The bit in bold is really funny, I reckon the other nurses were supporting her by putting in phone calls to give her an excuse to escape. We used to do this with the resident nuisance at our work. If he was at one of our desks for more than 2 minutes a colleague would call up and we'd be all "Oh! I'm late for a meeting! Gotta go!"

What's really weird is that he writes this piece right after talking about his daughters death.

Archived