IGNORED

Dangers of Girl Power

dairyfreelife

2betterthan1but3wow.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-dangers-of-girl-power.html

But how strong exactly do we need to be? Stronger than our husbands? More dominant? Strength and honor [are] her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. Proverbs 31:25

Yes, girls/women have the capability to be anything we want to be but what will work best with having a family?

Girl Power is just a mini version of feminism. Just like many of the other movements that are contrary to God’s word, they are being taught to our children when they are young.

Allie was in Girl Scouts, this was one of the reasons we left that group. They had a workshop that we attended. The name of the workshop was on “becoming a better you.

Have you noticed lately that the damsel in distress is rescuing herself. In Mirror, Mirror, a version of Snow White, Snow white locks the Prince in the house with the 7 dwarfs, so that she can go fight and defeat the dragon.

Just a reminder, this is not only dangerous for your daughters, but also your sons. This same message is dumbing down and defeating boys-taking their future place as head of the household, out of their hands.

It's interesting she acknowledges that women are capable of doing anything they want but then turns it around and say it's not their prescribed roles to most of that. Let me ask her this, if God designed women to be helpmates, then why did he also let women be the intellectual equal of men? Why did God design women's brain to understand chemistry and calculus and Shakespeare? Why did he design women to be happy and independent if that is not what she's suppose to be? What's the point of letting women understand Newtonian physics if they have no business in it?

It's interesting she acknowledges that women are capable of doing anything they want but then turns it around and say it's not their prescribed roles to most of that. Let me ask her this, if God designed women to be helpmates, then why did he also let women be the intellectual equal of men? Why did God design women's brain to understand chemistry and calculus and Shakespeare? Why did he design women to be happy and independent if that is not what she's suppose to be? What's the point of letting women understand Newtonian physics if they have no business in it?

A woman's sin nature. That's how I heard it. I once said I was born fiercely independent, my parents agree with this. I was told we are all born with sin and rebellion in our heart. A woman who craves independence, desires to care for herself, wants a high powered career, etc. It's a sin for a woman to be happy and independent and educated. Can't have women thinking for herself and realizing she's being treated like a second class citizen. That ruins everything and because of the ancient book that they decided was a divine reading and turned into a life rules book, they can now tell people if they step out of their place line, "God" will punish them because this 2-10K year old book says so.

The danger of girl power is that it emasculates men. Well, according to fundie logic anyway.

Archived