IGNORED

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! (UK)

Guest purposing

Guest Anonymous

Is anyone watching?

A Pussycat Doll is representing the US.

Nadine Dorries is representing the UK Tory Party (against their will) in order to reach the little people and persuade them to relinquish control over their reproductive rights.

And Colin Baker is entirely unrecognisable from his Dr Who days!

Bring on the witchety grubs... :)

My 10 yr old just sagely informed me Eric is not a Darts player, he is a Darts LEGEND! Wonder where she gets her sarcasm from.

The Essex boy is funny already :lol:

I want a go at the high rope/stirrup bridge. But that might just be 2 glasses of wine speaking. :P

Yes. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

The bleeper may have sounded continually the whole time, if I had been there. :lol:

I enjoyed watching them, though I'd like to have seen how Linda Robson was hoisted back after she fell.

I didn't realise that Helen Flanagan was not acting when she played Rosie Webster in Corrie.... :D

I watched a documentary a while back about the role of Christian fundamentalism in the UK. Nadine Dorries was in it iirc, and was talking to one of the top "pro-life" lobbyists. I think they were friends maybe? Any way, not from the UK, but I just looked her up a little more and she seems truly truly awful.

ETA: pretty pleased that she's been suspended, because she should not be legislating anything.

Archived