IGNORED

Tebow, Yeah, sure it's a 'prayer'

Swamptribe

"State"?? What does it mean to call someone "state"? Not bashing you, at all, it's just that I've never heard that expression before.

I happen to think that she's an annoying troll 80% of the time myself...

She's worse than an annoying troll. She's state.

Urban teacher put it better than me, but she's gloating about how she's telling EVERY NORMAL about how evil FJ is. State is boasting about how you've revealed a hotbed of wickedness and you're going to tell decent people how you have found this out. There's a bit more to this, but this is what SWL is doing.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Urban teacher put it better than me, but she's gloating about how she's telling EVERY NORMAL about how evil FJ is. State is boasting about how you've revealed a hotbed of wickedness and you're going to tell decent people how you have found this out. There's a bit more to this, but this is what SWL is doing.

What's silly to me is that this is a publicly searchable forum so the things we post are already out there for people to see. I don't know why she'd need to include discussions from here in a newsletter when it's already available.

I have to do a field work observation later this week amongst educators in an atmosphere in which they are free to speak their minds: the teacher's lounge at lunch. I'm sure there will be talk about Joe Brat who purposely screwed up a science experiment to get attention and whatnot. Can't wait to see if they say anything remotely close to "I wish I could have given him a good old fashioned whuppin'." Somehow, I doubt that line of conversation won't come up. :roll:

Well, these are a group of teachers and professionals I have worked with and known for quite a few years. Nothing like this would ever come up during an official meeting or even anywhere on school grounds. But the conversation is a lot more relaxed and no topic is off limits at evening dinners out or while we're all sitting around the hotel pool chatting.

She's worse than an annoying troll. She's state.

Then by that definition wouldn't FJ be considered "state" because of how they like to reveal the "hotbed of wickedness of fundidom and how you all post it back here to share it with all the people you consider to be "normal" so you can snark and gloat about how horrible the fundies are and what they are doing?

What's silly to me is that this is a publicly searchable forum so the things we post are already out there for people to see. I don't know why she'd need to include discussions from here in a newsletter when it's already available.

I guess you didn't bother to read what I said when I stated that the newsletter was for people who don't get on the internet that much. These are people who don't have any desire to spend a lot of time reading forums or searching for what the liberals or feminists are talking about. They much prefer to get a compact newsletter to read a couple times a month.

I'm gonna attempt to get this thread back on topic.

What's the chances of Tebow suing others that are photographed Tebowing? Is that going to be a new revenue stream for his ministry?

Then by that definition wouldn't FJ be considered "state" because of how they like to reveal the "hotbed of wickedness of fundidom and how you all post it back here to share it with all the people you consider to be "normal" so you can snark and gloat about how horrible the fundies are and what they are doing?

No, for fuck's sake. Unless you think fundies are right? I would like to know.

When we discuss a person or a group, it is public and they can come here and discuss what we have said about them and if they think we have misrepresented their beliefs or actions they can correct us. While you on the other hand are talking about us in a way where we cannot read what you are saying.

Me? I will totally clarify if I've not sounded right, it can happen :oops:

I'm pretty sure formergothardite was referring to She Who Laughs, not you. Your post just came in between the two of them.

I guess you didn't bother to read what I said when I stated that the newsletter was for people who don't get on the internet that much. These are people who don't have any desire to spend a lot of time reading forums or searching for what the liberals or feminists are talking about. They much prefer to get a compact newsletter to read a couple times a month.

I see... they prefer to have their opinions spoonfed to them. Poor dears, I suppose they couldn't handle an actual discussion with those who have opposing viewpoints. Thank you for clearing that up, you were most helpful. :-)

When we discuss a person or a group, it is public and they can come here and discuss what we have said about them and if they think we have misrepresented their beliefs or actions they can correct us. While you on the other hand are talking about us in a way where we cannot read what you are saying.

If you are all so free and open, then why break links?

Me? I will totally clarify if I've not sounded right, it can happen :oops:

I think FG was referring to SheWhoTrolls, who puts together a sweet little newsletter bashing liberals and non-fundamentalists for shits and giggles. She complains about FJ being a place where we "bitch" about people we "don't like," ultimately giving our poor, corrupted egos a boost (that she considers people like her must need). But isn't the newsletter, albeit in a different format, doing the exact thing for HER ego? She certainly comes here shitting her garbage everywhere she can with an attitude of holier-than-thou superiority, then martyrs herself in a newsletter, talking about how evil the devil spawn at FJ are.

I see... they prefer to have their opinions spoonfed to them. Poor dears, I suppose they couldn't handle an actual discussion with those who have opposing viewpoints. Thank you for clearing that up, you were most helpful. :-)

It's like I say, that is State. "Let's find out what the liberal feminists are talking about. We need to know"

I think FG was referring to SheWhoTrolls, who puts together a sweet little newsletter bashing liberals and non-fundamentalists for shits and giggles. She complains about FJ being a place where we "bitch" about people we "don't like," ultimately giving our poor, corrupted egos a boost (that she considers people like her must need). But isn't the newsletter, albeit in a different format, doing the exact thing for HER ego? She certainly comes here shitting her garbage everywhere she can with an attitude of holier-than-thou superiority, then martyrs herself in a newsletter, talking about how evil the devil spawn at FJ are.

Damn she has time on her hands. :lol:

BaaBaaBaaBaa Its a sheepletter in email clothing.

It's like I say, that is State. "Let's find out what the liberal feminists are talking about. We need to know"

"But don't make me find out for myself. I'm too busy building shelves for my kids to sleep on."

I'm pretty sure formergothardite was referring to She Who Laughs, not you. Your post just came in between the two of them.

Yes, sorry about that. People who are talked about here can read what we write and then join in the discussion. I'm not a huge fan of breaking links I usually don't go to people's blog and comment unless I have a real question, but I have no problem with fundies reading what I have to say about them. But even with broken links people usually find us pretty fast. On the other hand SWL is keeping what she says about us a secret.

This is complete and utter bullshit!!!The Bureau of Indian Education condemns corporal punishment!! My husband works for the BIE. He and his team are responsible for the deployment of curriculum which promote positive behavioral models. You are a lying sack of shit!!

Yeah, that one jumped at me as well. Highly doubtful that Native educators promote spankings and any other corporal punishment in 2012.

:laughing-rolling: That's truly funny, these folks have to be rather dumbed down to depend on SWL.

And I still don't know why I'm fucking on the fringe of society, damn it!

I know. Does this mean we are in the same group as Hellena and Currawong? Because I don't think they want us in their group.

Too bad you don't have a clue about what is said in the newsletter. But, I guess you just enjoy making shit up.

I know. Does this mean we are in the same group as Hellena and Currawong? Because I don't think they want us in their group.

Do we have a wardrobe choice yet? I'm really in a jammies all day kind of way today.

I think the feeling is mutual. They're too fringy for even li'l ol' non-spanking, liberal-ass me. I might be persuaded to go on walkabout, but I wanna stay in a damn hotel with clean sheets and a restaurant!

Archived