IGNORED

Tebow, Yeah, sure it's a 'prayer'

Swamptribe

I know. Does this mean we are in the same group as Hellena and Currawong? Because I don't think they want us in their group.

If only my late father, may his Anarchist memory be eternal, had lived to see the day I was on the fringes of society. He would have been so proud. I'll have to settle for calling my two Commie uncles in Europe in a few hours to let them hear the good news. :P

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is going to be tough trying to decide what people on the fringe of society wear. Am I going to have to start crocheting stuff?

Do we have a wardrobe choice yet? I'm really in a jammies all day kind of way today.

I have to have an endometrial biopsy tomorrow, so I'm all about the sweats and t-shirts thing. Is that too fringy for SWL? :?

It is going to be tough trying to decide what people on the fringe of society wear. Am I going to have to start crocheting stuff?

Macrame all the way, baby! :dance:

Ok I have no yarn. Is it ok to spin dryer lint ?

Sure! But it has to be *organic* dryer lint...

ETA: and I can post new topics! Go me!

Too bad you don't have a clue about what is said in the newsletter. But, I guess you just enjoy making shit up.

No, just extrapolating what you have posted here. Thanks for for using a cuss word. Your sanctimonious followers would be clutching their June Cleaver pearls if they only knew... :naughty:

I used to have a jacket with fringe on it, but I guess I'll have to settle for my fringed scarves. Thankfully, the temps dropped about 50 degrees in the last couple of days so I won't look like a fool as I proclaim my state of Fabulous FJ Fringosity [made up word]. I just wish I had time to do up my nails, but it's paper time! Polish wouldn't last two days. *sniffle*

I've been wanting to use this one for awhile...

x3wkk1.png

I totally got the idea from somewhere else, btw.

I used to have a jacket with fringe on it, but I guess I'll have to settle for my fringed scarves. Thankfully, the temps dropped about 50 degrees in the last couple of days so I won't look like a fool as I proclaim my state of Fabulous FJ Fringosity [made up word]. I just wish I had time to do up my nails, but it's paper time! Polish wouldn't last two days. *sniffle*

:music-singing: "If you like it, then you'd better put some fringe on it

If you like it, then you'd better put some fringe on it

If you like it, then you'd better put some fringe on it"

I can't believe I stayed away from this thread for so long, these revelations about SWL are priceless! They are also inconsistent....in previous threads, she has mentioned that her husband works hourly at Walmart, they don't have health insurance, and she has strongly implied that she is low income. Now she apparently works with other professionals at a curriculum development company where she has the time and resources to discuss hitting children during dinner out and around the hotel pool. She also has the time to send out a newsletter about the hijinks of liberals and feminists to 17000 subscribers.

It also depresses me that someone who actually believes what she has posted here about indigenous peoples and other minority groups would have anything to do with curriculum development for reservation schools. How lovely that someone with her views has received tribal money. It does however clarify for me one reason why reservation schools tend to be sub par.

I can't believe I stayed away from this thread for so long, these revelations about SWL are priceless! They are also inconsistent....in previous threads, she has mentioned that her husband works hourly at Walmart, they don't have health insurance, and she has strongly implied that she is low income. Now she apparently works with other professionals at a curriculum development company where she has the time and resources to discuss hitting children during dinner out and around the hotel pool. She also has the time to send out a newsletter about the hijinks of liberals and feminists to 17000 subscribers.

It also depresses me that someone who actually believes what she has posted here about indigenous peoples and other minority groups would have anything to do with curriculum development for reservation schools. How lovely that someone with her views has received tribal money. It does however clarify for me one reason why reservation schools tend to be sub par.

OT but I just realized your tag line is Naked Roast Sitter. I can't tell whether I'm really impressed or really horrified.

OT but I just realized your tag line is Naked Roast Sitter. I can't tell whether I'm really impressed or really horrified.

Yeah....the pagan crazy lady spoke to me. That's what happens when you live out on the fringes of society. :D

Nope, never said we were low income (years ago but not now). Yes, hubby works at walmart...he had previously worked at the same job for 12 years but when the economy tanked he lost his job and was unemployed for over a year. It's quite difficult for someone who is retirement age to get a high paying job because no one wants to hire someone his age. But he likes walmart because it is stress-free and not as physcially demanding as his last job. We have health insurance through walmart because I work for a non-profit that doesn't offer health insurance and he also has medicare. The work I do with the teachers and other professionals is my side business that I own and do in addition to my full-time job. I stay pretty busy but thoroughly love my job, my business, and my hobbies (newsletter is one of my hobbies that brings in enough money to pay for itself).

Nope, never said we were low income (years ago but not now). Yes, hubby works at walmart...he had previously worked at the same job for 12 years but when the economy tanked he lost his job and was unemployed for over a year. It's quite difficult for someone who is retirement age to get a high paying job because no one wants to hire someone his age. But he likes walmart because it is stress-free and not as physcially demanding as his last job. We have health insurance through walmart because I work for a non-profit that doesn't offer health insurance and he also has medicare. The work I do with the teachers and other professionals is my side business that I own and do in addition to my full-time job. I stay pretty busy but thoroughly love my job, my business, and my hobbies (newsletter is one of my hobbies that brings in enough money to pay for itself).

Why do you even post here?

If only my late father, may his Anarchist memory be eternal, had lived to see the day I was on the fringes of society. He would have been so proud. I'll have to settle for calling my two Commie uncles in Europe in a few hours to let them hear the good news. :P

My new mantra: "I'm proud to be a fringer from Freejinger." :)

People pay for you to summarize internet arguments for them? Well bless their hearts.

Shit, I do that for free. I need to monetize my snarkery.

Why do you even post here?

She's answered that before, at least once in this thread alone.

I kind of want to read the newsletter now...

I also meant to post before about spanking and being against it as a fringe belief. I looked up some stats and about 25 - 32% of Americans are against spanking kids which, while in the minority, is definitely not fringe. However, only about 5% are for outlawing it, so maybe fringe depending on your definitions.

http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/29580/a ... _teachers/

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1588/Children-Violence.aspx

How do you have so much time to be posting here as often as you do if you have a business, a job, and a twice monthly newsletter?

State, you'll not get any answers off 'em. There's not much point trying.

I know I get repetitive on this point, and it's partly because I can't think of what this would be called in non lefty speak ;) We get these guys at meetings and demos. I just kind of wanted to help people recognise the species.

I'm not saying She Who Laughs is *actually* anything to do with the State (I can't imagine FJ would be high on their list of priorities :lol: ). But she is a destructive element. If it was up to me, I would do a gag and ban. It's probably best such things are not up to me. :oops:

I'm also loving being a fringe element of society. It makes me want to shout "FRINGE" at inappropriate moments (which would be all of them).

Well she wouldn't actually have to post here if her only reason for being here is to get info to put in her newsletter. She could just read. She is trolling for Jesus. Apparently Jesus like his followers to cuss at people, talk about people behind their backs, and go stir up drama all in his name.

Too bad you don't have a clue about what is said in the newsletter. But, I guess you just enjoy making shit up.

Then how does one get on your giant mailing list, so we can all learn the truth?

Then how does one get on your giant mailing list, so we can all learn the truth?

You have to not be a disgusting person on the fringes of society :lol:

OH the child hitter hits again and I missed it :(

Damn it is so handy for her that everybody she knows in real life agrees with her. I must try that it would make my life so peaceful and so easy easy to win the interwebs because you know REAL people agree with me. :lol:

Archived