IGNORED

New Vision Forum Catalog

gingernut

Shmoly crikeys! If I didn't know that was Be-all I would not have recognized her!

I say it's more than "lost a little weight, got highlights" -- I say she's had work done, and I'd stake my most recent garage sale find (something I really do enjoy owning) on it!

Here's a still from her invitation to this/last year's Titanicfest

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGda2rnJAcS-2b5mWDAsbT_KYW5s1RT9DZipziVGRKLfkLO-QP5g

I confess to studying before'n'after photos of plastic surgery and I say she's had eye work and possibly/probably a chin lift. Looks like a whole different person w/r/t the image in the '13 catalog.

Well isn't that interesting. Is Vision forum cool with plastic surgery, or does Beall get a pass because she's Doug Phillips is a tool 's wife?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Providence Phillips named after the capital of Rhode Island? Because that would be awesome. As Wikipedia says, P-town has been named one of the "Best Lesbian Places to Live." :dance:

Doug Phillips is a tool.

I want one however after the fight that I had with regarding his so called insurance plan, I don't think he would send me one. We are still thinking about suing him over the whole thing.

He is a tool.

I have just realised the theme of the names Doug The Tool has given his daughters, theyre all the kinds of things he wants his kid to be. Im guessing he named one of the Virginia as it sounded more normal than Virgin, and he wanted her to remain a virgin forever?

Eww, that picture of Doug Phillips is a tool and Beall and whoever that daughter is, really DOES look like their his two wives.

Hey Doug Phillips is a tool! My fave part of the VF catalogs was always the parts for boys! The girly stuff bored me mostly.

I ordered a catalogue, but now I'm afraid my son will want some of the toys in there, particularly the Lego knock-offs. Hmmm, maybe we can take creationist Jonathan Park on a Australopithicene dig in East Africa or something... :twisted:

I think my little brothers would absolutely love most of that stuff, but I refuse to give Doug The Tool any of my money. I can get similar things elsewhere.

It looks like Dougie likes Lost, along with his Indiana Jones rip-offs... He seems desperate: C'mon, kids, forget about the dissolving patriarchy and pretend it's the Middle-Ages of yesteryear where you were in "power" and didn't have a care in the world of people opressing you! (He's forgetting the part where people usually were forced to convert/die if they didn't agree with their countries branch of Christianity, and you couldn't go to other countries without special permission/not at all! And English wasn't the majority language!)

I think my little brothers would absolutely love most of that stuff, but I refuse to give Doug The Tool any of my money. I can get similar things elsewhere.

Doug's crap is cheap Chinese made junk. A few months back the VF FB page had quite a few complaints from 'customers' about the fact that the toys were made overseas and the general quality was that of junk.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

I'm having a blast with that page alone. If I wasn't on painkillers, I'd be drinking.

Doug Phillips is a tool's kids' names are funny enough...Joshua, Justice, Liberty, Jubilee, Faith, Honor, Providence...and then I read the last one as Vagina. "These are my wonderful children: Joshua, Justice, Liberty, Jubilee, Faith, Honor, Providence, and Vagina. Say hi, kids!" On a more serious note, I might hate my parents if they named me Justice, Liberty, Honour or Providence.

Oh, and everytime I read the words "hazardous journey", I read them in a really dramatic voice.

ha ha, I read it as Vagina too!

Honor and Providence are the two youngest BOYS.

I have actually ordered from VF in the past, the survival knife for my husband, the 'sneaky uses for ordinary objects' books for my 14 yr old, those types of things. This current catalog really really disturbs me and while I totally agree with what's already been said, there is something else about it that I can't quite put my finger on. Something that just really makes me feel uncomfortable, nervous almost in reading it (and doesn't THAT sound nutso! But that is the only way to describe it). Really creepy feeling.

That looks like a big budget catalog.

If you ignore what they're selling, it is a rather well put together catalog. They did blow it since the family photo has BeAll after she had her work done but they never redid the covers of books to use her new face.

ETA: If you are used to HearthSong this catalog will disturb you.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

Ooooo, this reminds me that the new issue of Above Rubies should be out soon!!!

It's out, just got it a few days ago, maybe 3 or 4 days after the VF catalog came. Tossed them both or else I'd upload for snark. I can't leave the VF catalog around because my (ebil pagan-leaning atheist, bisexual, beginner drag queen) husband likes a lot of the things in it and has considered ordering some of the toys for our son and I'm not comfortable supporting them financially.

I do agree with whoever posted on the first page that VF is likely to either "Come out" as kinist or move more and more towards kinism in the future. I first learned about Vision Forum from people within the racist movement who were fans of it and who supported Doug's father's "Constitution Party" politically (yes, he's part Jewish, but so was one of the founders of the Christian Identity Posse Comitatus which d a similar group of supporters). There was a lot of crossover between the two 5 or 6 years ago or so, and I find it hard to believe that all just diasappeared, although I think they toned it down a lot and tried to hide some of the connections once Calvinism became the next big thing in Christianity and they began distancing themselves from the Kinists.

Can someone tell me where I can find the PDF version of the old catalogs? Doug Phillips is a tool always looks like a pompous asshole in every picture I see of him.

Honor and Providence are the two youngest BOYS.

That's odd, you'd think Doug Phillips is a tool would want to give his kids gendered names. Then again, Doug Phillips is a tool, so who knows why he does the things he does?

Doug Phillips is a tool.

ha ha, I read it as Vagina too!

Me too! Also, which of those names are boys? I count 4 boys, and I know Joshua and Justice are, but Liberty (Libby?), Jubilee, Faith, Honor, Providence, and Vagina all seem like girl names to me.

Also, Joshua is to nom. I'm serious, I need fundie slashfic. I forget the other two guys in that one pic with him, but dayum.

ETA: nvm, name question answered above.

I got mine today! I've been torturing my poor husband by reading item descriptions at him all day. His response has been "What the good fuck?" There is a reason I love him.

I ordered a catalogue, but now I'm afraid my son will want some of the toys in there, particularly the Lego knock-offs. Hmmm, maybe we can take creationist Jonathan Park on a Australopithicene dig in East Africa or something... :twisted:

Volume 1, Episode 6 of Jonathan Park was about an African Safari and they mentioned Australopithecus afarensis. in a nutshell, they basically said that there are no transitional fossils and that if you believe in evolution, then you believe that you are nothing more than molecules that came together by random chance.

I'm searching Taobao (think ebay in china) for the medieval lego knock offs. Those are cute, but like hell they're getting my money.

Doug Phillips is a tool!

Doug Phillips is a tool:

As a man who went to Hebrew school and synagogue as a boy, I object to the gassing, torture of even a single Jew by the Nazis. I do not think Nazi arguments for the compassionate killings of the unwanted, the sick or the elderly amount to anything more than a Satanic lie.

http://www.visionforum.com/news/blogs/d ... /10/10403/

His father does have a Jewish background, but I believe he converted to Christianity before Doug was born. So Doug is not just a tool, but a lying tool.

Doug Philips is a tool.

As a man who went to Hebrew school and synagogue as a boy, I object to the gassing, torture of even a single Jew by the Nazis.

Because most people are totes in favour. :doh:

I do not think Nazi arguments for the compassionate killings of the unwanted, the sick or the elderly amount to anything more than a Satanic lie.

Except...the Nazis sort of didn't make that argument much. They were far less about "These people are suffering and they need to be kindly put out of their misery" and far more about "These people are costing you serious money, do you want to keep them around? Really?"

Archived