IGNORED

New Vision Forum Catalog

gingernut

Does anyone here know anything about handwriting analysis? Doug Phillips has a weird looking signature, at least to me - great bit loopy D for Doug and P for Phillips, and tiny, loopy letters finishing off the names.The "g" in Doug is so loopy that it looks more like he wrote "Douey" than Doug. I'm just wondering what a signature analysis might reveal.....

His siggy is at the end of this letter: visionforum.com/browse/product/hazardous-journey-2013-family-catalog-paperback/

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
Does anyone here know anything about handwriting analysis? Doug Phillips has a weird looking signature, at least to me - great bit loopy D for Doug and P for Phillips, and tiny, loopy letters finishing off the names.The "g" in Doug is so loopy that it looks more like he wrote "Douey" than Doug. I'm just wondering what a signature analysis might reveal.....

His siggy is at the end of this letter: visionforum.com/browse/product/hazardous-journey-2013-family-catalog-paperback/

I used to study this. The big difference in size of the letters means he feels small inside but wants to be noticed. He's insecure.

The change in the lean of his letters shows he's unpredictable and his behavior can be erratic, and he's socially cautious.

Look at the baseline. If you put his signature on a piece of lined paper and ignore the larger first letters, his first and last name aren't on the same plain. This means he's emotionally unsettled and can be indecisive.

If we go by these areas alone, he's an insecure person who wants to feel more important and be noticed. What he says and does and how he feels inside don't always match up. He's probably not as happy as he looks on the outside, but will put himself in positions of authority in an attempt to feel important.

I'd love to order one of these. Is giving them my address going to get me on some creepy mailing list for year-round VF propaganda?

Karl Marx said 'know thy enemies."

Lol, who was that?

Someone commented on JT's Vimeo (vimeo.com/joshuaphillips) account:

Recent Activity

all

/ by Joshua Titus Phillips

/ on Joshua Titus Phillips

18 hours ago

Isannah Vance commented on Iona by Joshua Titus Phillips

and who paid for this, son? All the followers of Vision Forum, Your family is pathetic . See how many more trips around the world you can get everyone to pay for, then buy your short films. Brilliant,! except for one thing,.... GOD.

Pretty sure she thought that Doug Phillips is a tool.

ETA: Found more by the same person...

On the Hazardous Journeys account

and on Liberty's WWII Veterans, simply saying BORING.

Some thought on the catalog--

In the first 20 pages of the catalog I count 10 pictures of Doug (16 pictures in all); in a parka, in WWII uniform, rappelling down a cliff, on the cover of a book entitled "Risk"

There is a new item by Breezy Brookshire "The Children's Titanic Paper Dolls" with the tag line "Play and Remember!"

Faith is growing up to be quite pretty

Also, ads for Samaritan (Marxist medicine won't work, Samaritan will) and Heritage Defense (Don't let bureaucrats harass your family!)

Some thought on the catalog--

In the first 20 pages of the catalog I count 10 pictures of Doug (16 pictures in all); in a parka, in WWII uniform, rappelling down a cliff, on the cover of a book entitled "Risk"

There is a new item by Breezy Brookshire "The Children's Titanic Paper Dolls" with the tag line "Play and Remember!"

Faith is growing up to be quite pretty

Also, ads for Samaritan (Marxist medicine won't work, Samaritan will) and Heritage Defense (Don't let bureaucrats harass your family!)

What's Marxist medicine and how can I get me some? I want my antibiotics to be class conscious. Wait, can I still be vegan if I take sentient antibiotics?

Voddie Baucham is, quite simply, too smart to miss it - but that's assuming he hadn't initiated the split himself, perhaps as the result of an impasse with Doug Phillips over a specific piece of doctrine.

If Phillips initiated a split between the Bauchams and VF for any reason but the most pressing, then he has done his company a disservice.

I do not share Voddie Baucham's theology, obviously, but I can still appreciate how valuable such a forceful and charismatic voice is for the Dominionist cause. His daughter, Jasmine, is also highly valuable as an intelligent and passionate defender of the stay-at-home daughter movement.

Voddie is very smart, but he also doesn't like sharing the limelight with anyone, and he is also very out-spoken. There are probably many reasons why the Bauchams and the VF/ Philips clan are less involved with each other, but Voddie trying to separate and independent might be part of it.

What's Marxist medicine and how can I get me some? I want my antibiotics to be class conscious. Wait, can I still be vegan if I take sentient antibiotics?

All our medicine is Marxist her in Norway. It's the way forward. :lol: These people are idiots...

I'm having a blast with that page alone. If I wasn't on painkillers, I'd be drinking.

Doug Phillips is a tool's kids' names are funny enough...Joshua, Justice, Liberty, Jubilee, Faith, Honor, Providence...and then I read the last one as Vagina. "These are my wonderful children: Joshua, Justice, Liberty, Jubilee, Faith, Honor, Providence, and Vagina. Say hi, kids!" On a more serious note, I might hate my parents if they named me Justice, Liberty, Honour or Providence.

Oh, and everytime I read the words "hazardous journey", I read them in a really dramatic voice.

It looks like an L.L. Bean catalog...but for the apocalypse.

That pretty much sums up Vision Forum. Oh, plus the obnoxious sexism.

I'm having a blast with that page alone. If I wasn't on painkillers, I'd be drinking.

Doug Phillips is a tool's kids' names are funny enough...Joshua, Justice, Liberty, Jubilee, Faith, Honor, Providence...and then I read the last one as Vagina. "These are my wonderful children: Joshua, Justice, Liberty, Jubilee, Faith, Honor, Providence, and Vagina. Say hi, kids!" On a more serious note, I might hate my parents if they named me Justice, Liberty, Honour or Providence.

Oh, and everytime I read the words "hazardous journey", I read them in a really dramatic voice.

It's a really awesome page.

There was a girl named Honour who went to my elementary school so it is a name that non-crazies use. And (this is kind of embarrassing to admit) but I don't a actually mind the name Liberty - although I would probably go by Libby for short. However, Justice and Providence would m,pale me seriously annoyed.

Also, seconded on the whole "hazardous journey" thing.

It looks like an L.L. Bean catalog...but for the apocalypse.

I guess I'm the only one that notice that Doug Phillips (is a tool) has his hand in his daughters crotch. Pretty revolting even for Doug (Phillips is a tool).

Got mine in the mail today. Did you know that J'chelle is America's most inspiring mother? Says it twice on one page.

Also, she apparently wrote a book about "hospitality". Uh-huh.

Chapter 1 Making your guests cook their own dinner.

Chivalrous Boyhood

All American Boyhood

The Boy Detective

... Beautiful Girlhood

It must suck so much to be an ugly or plain girl in one of those VF royal families.

Would you mind showing us a snap of this "chivalrous boyhood?" I imagine it's something like, "treat her well, as long as she does everything you say."

Shmoly crikeys! If I didn't know that was Be-all I would not have recognized her!

I say it's more than "lost a little weight, got highlights" -- I say she's had work done, and I'd stake my most recent garage sale find (something I really do enjoy owning) on it!

Here's a still from her invitation to this/last year's Titanicfest

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGda2rnJAcS-2b5mWDAsbT_KYW5s1RT9DZipziVGRKLfkLO-QP5g

I confess to studying before'n'after photos of plastic surgery and I say she's had eye work and possibly/probably a chin lift. Looks like a whole different person w/r/t the image in the '13 catalog.

Ooooo, this reminds me that the new issue of Above Rubies should be out soon!!! :dance: If it's not online in PDF form, I'll totally scan the shit out of it. But I can't order a VF catalog either - MrKay realizes that AR is my little guilty pleasure left over from my fundie-lite days (and I'm always polite to the old people who hand me a copy of Watch Tower magazine, so one of those is usually hanging around here), but if I added a new one to the mix, he'd think I totally lost it.

I was also thinking - maybe Doug wants his "D" to look like a heart? *making stupid heart-on-chest symbol with hands* Doug Phillips is a tool.

Archived