IGNORED

Billy Graham endorses Romney and then his website..........

dawn9476

Screw Billy Graham! The more I know about him and the way he and his wife raised their kids, the more I dislike him. No wonder Franklin is so fucked up.

Graham is an asshole and his son Franklin is a bigger one.

I've never been impressed by the Billy Graham Enterprises Ministries, but after reading about how Franklin forced his parents to change their wishes about final resting places (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01338.html) & made them agree to being buried at the Billy Graham Theme Park, I was utterly revolted. Just when you think a fundie can't sink any further...

Also, IIRC, Frank Schaeffer's first memoir - Crazy for God -- says that Graham married off one of his daughters at age 17 in what was essentially an arranged marriage.

Graham is an asshole and his son Franklin is a bigger one.

I've never been impressed by the Billy Graham Enterprises Ministries, but after reading about how Franklin forced his parents to change their wishes about final resting places (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01338.html) & made them agree to being buried at the Billy Graham Theme Park, I was utterly revolted. Just when you think a fundie can't sink any further...

Also, IIRC, Frank Schaeffer's first memoir - Crazy for God -- says that Graham married off one of his daughters at age 17 in what was essentially an arranged marriage.

I remember reading about that arranged marriage. I think it was to someone connected to some big muckymuck in evagelical/fundie/dominioinst circles.

I also remember hearing that Ruth locked Franklin in the trunk of their car and made him smoke a whole carton to cigarettes when she caught him smoking. Of course, he got sick. Never smoked again, but making your kid sick to throwing up is abuse.

Screw Billy Graham! The more I know about him and the way he and his wife raised their kids, the more I dislike him. No wonder Franklin is so fucked up.

How did they raise their kids?

*edited because i scrolled down and read the trunk post. I'm surprised he didnt suffacate. *also I can't spell suffacate.

Archived