IGNORED

Masturbation Is Addicting

debrand

this is an interesting thread and i wish i could have posted on it earlier.

but i was too busy masturbating over and over and over.....and it's too hard to type with one hand.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It robs your future husband....It robs a husband of joy when he can’t please his wife, as that is a huge part of what makes it so special.

Hmmm, that assumes that your partner really wants and tries to please you. I had a former boyfriend that definitely didn't understand or care about that concept..... ;)

I'm going to guess that this person is not married, because NO. I have actual experience with this. I never masturbated. EVER. I orgasmed for the first time after I was married, and yes, I was a virgin before marriage. I did not know what I liked, so it was totally up to my husband to try to figure it out (he had experience with other women, or otherwise I'm sure it would not have happened at all given how slow he was on the uptake elsewhere). We had a pretty bad sex life. I would get frusterated with him if I didn't like sex, but I had no idea what would make it better!

I sucessfully masturabated for the first time after I was divorced, and it was amazing. Like, oh my gosh, I know my own body well enough to do this. My sex life with my boyfriend is so much better. We can orgasm simultaneously and everything, because I can say: do this, or I can just do it myself. HE LIKES THAT. Most men do, from what I hear. Sorry, but forcing your husband to try to read the mind that you don't even know is not always the best erotic choice.

Archived