IGNORED

Ok what fundy is this?

doggie

Good job he didn't turn up at the Maxwells house!

Wait, maybe it's the Maxwell whose engagement was just broken off.....

I can't see the article, it tells me I need to pay for a subscription.

here it is.

Investigators seek a man suspected of appearing at two separate homes, telling residents he was sent by God to marry their daughters.

The man first appeared on a homeowner’s couch on Spring Glade Road northwest of Loveland.

“The homeowner reported after going to bed he heard someone saying hello in his living room. ... When questioned, the man told the homeowner that he had been sent by God to marry his daughter,†according to a Larimer County Sheriff’s Office news release.

The man then left the home after being told to leave before appearing in a neighbor’s driveway.

“The man gave the neighbor the same story, that he had been sent by God to marry his daughter. The neighbor told the man he did not have a daughter. Again, the man left without incident when he was told to leave,†according to the news relase.

Residents are reminded to keep their doors and windows locked to prevent intruders from walking into their homes.

The man is described as white, 25 to 30 years old, about 5 foot 8 inches tall, 130 pounds and driving a newer, silver Honda or Toyota. He is suspected of trespassing.

Anyone with information regarding this crime is asked to call Sergeant John Feyen at the Larimer County Sheriff’s Office at (970) 498-5178 or Crime Stoppers at (970) 221-6868 where you will remain anonymous and possibly be eligible for a cash reward.

Archived