IGNORED

Keeping sweet even during an emergency?

Guest LilaFowler

The one time I needed to call 911, I was shaking so badly I couldn't dial the numbers. Like, I kept messing up and hitting too many 9s and such.

Another time, I had a tire blowout on the freeway, and I was so shaken by the time I to go the mechanic's shop that I couldn't even remember my own name and address to tell the guy who was going to work on my car. Fortunately, my husband met me there and was super helpful.

But yeah, I am totally useless in an emergency.

Oh wow, Ladypuglover, I'd still call that a kidnapping... he was holding your son! So scary! I'm glad everything worked out okay.

And the men trying to break in your back door, too -- you've had some interesting (terrifying) experiences.

Oh wow, Ladypuglover, I'd still call that a kidnapping... he was holding your son! So scary! I'm glad everything worked out okay.

And the men trying to break in your back door, too -- you've had some interesting (terrifying) experiences.

Yeah, I have had interesting experiences but hopefully that is all over for me. My idea of drama is running after the trash men to give them the trash I forgot to put out. Anything else is just to much drama for me.

Archived