IGNORED

Raising Olives new baby is here.

tabitha2

He's cute. And I want the pattern for the owl hat!!!

He's a cutie for sure. :) Go to ravelry.com, I know I've seen a free crochet owl hat pattern there. :)

ETA: I should STOP looking at squishy little newborns. Just stop. Because we can't have another child until we are in better financial shape... just wouldn't feel right doing so. So it kinda makes me jealous as all get out to see others with lil newbies. I want a lil baby so bad! (Boy or girl! I'm not picky! Although I have a lil girl, and she is drama personified so if lil boys are less drama filled... lol!)

He's a cutie for sure. :) Go to ravelry.com, I know I've seen a free crochet owl hat pattern there. :)

ETA: I should STOP looking at squishy little newborns. Just stop. Because we can't have another child until we are in better financial shape... just wouldn't feel right doing so. So it kinda makes me jealous as all get out to see others with lil newbies. I want a lil baby so bad! (Boy or girl! I'm not picky! Although I have a lil girl, and she is drama personified so if lil boys are less drama filled... lol!)

Sorry to tell you, my youngest boy is by far more drama filled than my daughter. She tries, bless her little heart, but he has it in spades!

Anyway, Nathaniel is a cutie. His oldest sisters look pissed.

Wow, how forced the smiles on the eldest two daughters look (IMO)! O well, welcome to the world Nathaniel.

Yeah, those sisters did not look happy about having another blessing foisted off on them.

Yeah, those sisters did not look happy about having another blessing foisted off on them.

Oh my gosh they do not look happy at all! Wow. Some of the worst fake smiles I've seen, not even a possibility for misinterpretation there.

I don't think the eldest girl is striking at all!

Why are all her kids called Olives? Is that their last name or is that just how she treats them?

Oh my gosh they do not look happy at all! Wow. Some of the worst fake smiles I've seen, not even a possibility for misinterpretation there.

I don't think the eldest girl is striking at all!

Why are all her kids called Olives? Is that their last name or is that just how she treats them?

She calls her kids Olives from some random Bible verse, I believe. It is not their last name.

To be honest, I wouldn't say that Kaitlyn (the second oldest girl) has one of the worst fake smiles I've ever seen. She's simply NOT smiling and doesn't look like she's trying to fake it.

The Psalms

The Blessedness of Him Who Fears the LORD

A Song of degrees.

1 Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD;

that walketh in his ways.

2 For thou shalt eat the labor of thine hands:

happy shalt thou be,

and it shall be well with thee.

3 Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine

by the sides of thine house:

thy children like olive plants

round about thy table.

4 Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.

5 The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion:

and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem

all the days of thy life.

6 Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children,

and peace upon Israel.

She calls her kids Olives from some random Bible verse, I believe. It is not their last name.

To be honest, I wouldn't say that Kaitlyn (the second oldest girl) has one of the worst fake smiles I've ever seen. She's simply NOT smiling and doesn't look like she's trying to fake it.

It does a bit because her mouth is open? But you're right, it looks like she's not even trying/

11 kids in 15 years?! Wow!

Keep in mind it's quality over quantity. Babies grow into children and teens who need/want good opportunities in life. Your littles will be better off for not being stacked like cordwood.

Cute baby, glad they had a hospital birth with such a chunky baby.

How fundie are this family? Because the younger girls are wearing some short skirts even by secular standards and it looks like the second oldest girl (the brunette on the left) is wearing lipstick.

Cute baby, glad they had a hospital birth with such a chunky baby.

I think they've had several hospital births, but the decision to do that is a great example of fundies valuing some bizarre ideal over actual people. Something like 6 of her first 10 kids had shoulder dystocia resulting in broken collar bones, but they didn't even consider c-sections until after the 9th baby's injuries resulted in Erb's Palsy. And even after that she's made a bunch of comments about how hard it was to make the decision to have a c-section because God made women's bodies to give birth blah blah blah.

Archived