IGNORED

What the hell happened to True Blood?

anniebgood

I'm just chiming in because it would be beneficial for everyone to spend a bit of quality time thinking about Alexander Skarsgard this morning.

I've read all of the books (I get them from the library and I forget which is which as soon as I finish reading them). The show has done some good stuff (the addition of Jessica's character, for instance, and I like the character of Pam on the show far better than how her character is in the books).

But the show went off the rails quite a while back, and this season just smacked of desperation, punctuated by moments of awesomeness (I love the one-liners! Pam and Tara make-out!!!!11!!!111!!!!).

Thank you for reminding me to think of Alexander Skarsgard. Would it be icky if I said I thought his dad was kinda hot in that scandahoovian way (i also think Sig Hansen from Deadliest Catch is kinda hot too).

This last season was just so confusing. I heard next season will only be 11 episodes because of Anna having the babies (early also). I hope that they are well and thriving. They are not publicity whores like Snooki and Jessica Simpson and their babies.

alexander-skarsgard-01.jpg

(i also think Sig Hansen from Deadliest Catch is kinda hot too).

Are you my long lost twin? If you say you like Edgar too I may have to apply to your headship's harem. ;)

I'm just chiming in because it would be beneficial for everyone to spend a bit of quality time thinking about Alexander Skarsgard this morning.

I've read all of the books (I get them from the library and I forget which is which as soon as I finish reading them). The show has done some good stuff (the addition of Jessica's character, for instance, and I like the character of Pam on the show far better than how her character is in the books).

But the show went off the rails quite a while back, and this season just smacked of desperation, punctuated by moments of awesomeness (I love the one-liners! Pam and Tara make-out!!!!11!!!111!!!!).

Just because it's beautiful:

true-blood-save-yourself-kiss.png

That was one of the few things I can honestly say I loved about this season. There was just so so much wrong with it. Especially all the unnecessary and boring plot lines, Terry and the Ifrit especially but also Lafayette and Jesus' grandpa, and the baby fairies. I'm going to continue watching though, because pretty people!

As soon as I'm near a bookstore, I'm going to buy the first book and then read it.

Are you my long lost twin? If you say you like Edgar too I may have to apply to your headship's harem. ;)

Headship won't mind. I think Edgar has been given the shaft with regards to the boat. The other brother who you never see, who's the engineer isn't as good looking as Edgar and Sig. Sig reminds me of an orthopedic surgeon I know. Arrogant and talented in his profession. I'd love to see Sig as a dancer in DWTS. That would be so good.

Though I married a hairy Welsh Celt, I have a very soft spot for blonde, blue eyed Scandinavians. :P

Headship won't mind. I think Edgar has been given the shaft with regards to the boat. The other brother who you never see, who's the engineer isn't as good looking as Edgar and Sig. Sig reminds me of an orthopedic surgeon I know. Arrogant and talented in his profession. I'd love to see Sig as a dancer in DWTS. That would be so good.

Though I married a hairy Welsh Celt, I have a very soft spot for blonde, blue eyed Scandinavians. :P

I would watch Dancing With the Stars for the first time ever if Sig got on. Unfortunately, given how heavily he smokes, I don't think he could last long with those sorts of cardiovascular workouts. Agreed Edgar gets the shaft, but isn't it a hoot that every time that boat is in serious danger/trouble, the FIRST thing Sig does is yell EDGAR!!! at the top of his very impressive lung rang.

Same soft spot for Scandanavian guys, they are the exception to my usual dark, swarthy Mediterranean preferences.

I know I am leading us really far astray and off topic but did anyone see the Revelations episode where Edgar talked about his struggles with drug / alcohol use? He is amazing to me, and of course he's handsome as hell (and married as hell) but even just as a person, I have a lot of respect for him.

OK....carry on..... :lol:

Thank you for reminding me to think of Alexander Skarsgard. Would it be icky if I said I thought his dad was kinda hot in that scandahoovian way (i also think Sig Hansen from Deadliest Catch is kinda hot too).

This last season was just so confusing. I heard next season will only be 11 episodes because of Anna having the babies (early also). I hope that they are well and thriving. They are not publicity whores like Snooki and Jessica Simpson and their babies.

alexander-skarsgard-01.jpg

Thanks for posting this, I always have trouble picturing Eric when I'm reading.

Clearly that will no longer be an issue for me. ;)

I know I am leading us really far astray and off topic but did anyone see the Revelations episode where Edgar talked about his struggles with drug / alcohol use? He is amazing to me, and of course he's handsome as hell (and married as hell) but even just as a person, I have a lot of respect for him.

OK....carry on..... :lol:

*Raises her hand.* Yes I did. Nothing but respect for the man.

*Raises her hand.* Yes I did. Nothing but respect for the man.

And his wife too, to be honest. Anyone who's been married or in a committed relationship a long time knows.....there are times you just want to say "Fuck you, I've had enough" but you care about the person enough not to. I'm thinking when she got that phone call asking her to come and get him, that may very well have been one of those moments, but he needed her and she went and got him. Strong woman.

Of course, that doesn't stop me from thinking her hubby's sexy......but hey nobody's perfect! ;)

Archived