IGNORED

This ALWAYS gets me so mad! - Duggars

homeschoolmomma1

In labor with my second child, I really thought my bladder was about to burst. And I could.not.pee. despite hobbling to the bathroom and trying. It was so painful!

They've always given me water in my ice chips, or maybe they just melted fast enough that I got it that way. I started throwing up with my first--yuck, even though it was all water.

Shit happens in labor, at least with one out of five of mine. dh and I have agreed that we will never discuss that.

There are so many things that no one tells you about labor! I remember sitting my sister down when she was about 6 months along and giving her the lowdown. Pee, poop, blood, the belly hanging around for a few weeks, stretch marks *not* going away the way everyone says they will, what it's like to get a second or third degree tear, etc. She said our talk actually made her feel better after the shock and disgust wore off.

You have to wonder what Smuggar was thinking when Anna was birthin mac. Only the girls have seen an actual birth and we cant assume they had any real edukatiun about how the whole thing goes down. I can only image him thinking HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT...

Even if you saw a birth on TV or learned something about it in a class I think you would react like that. When I watched the 1st grandson special on TV my boyfriend had to look away and was still terrified by the sound.. and they didn't show too much or got into the really disgusting points..

Archived