IGNORED

Your vote is appreciated...

Koala

because Kelly needs $$$ y'all! Thanks god she isn't like the everyday trash of welfare :roll: NO! Kelly is way too godly for that! She begs for her money from other poor, overpopulated families instead. :roll:

http://www.generationcedar.com/main/2012/07/your-vote-is-appreciated.html

And why do I want to win? Simply put, it is great, free advertising. And since this blog is part of our family’s income, advertising is a very good thing

This new season of life has brought a number of challenges, one of which is my husband back to being totally self-employed.

We still have a tremendous amount of work to do on the house (the whole downstairs, for starters), and I am praying that the Lord would help me make the most of my job as his helper. On some days (like today) that means doing a lot of the outside work I’d rather not do On others, it means taking every marketing opportunity I can find to supplement our income from here.

I’m just being real.

To sum that up for you:

Kelly is too good to work (like the rest of you nasty feminist moms out there) so she's got to make this blog pay. Kids to feed, house to Pinterestify, Lord has provided, and all that jazz. :roll:

Is there an openly non religious family we can vote for? Or maybe a Muslim family? I just want to wind Kelly up.

Is there an openly non religious family we can vote for? Or maybe a Muslim family? I just want to wind Kelly up.

Here's the candidates. Raising Olives is there too and more than a few Christians...

http://www.circleofmoms.com/top25/Top-2 ... ilies-2012

ETA: Panicked for a second because I thought I saw Zsu! But it was just someone with a similar blog title (also Christian).

ETA 2: Suburban Correspondent supports Obama.

Archived