IGNORED

How God Favors Evil

mrdefrauder

Totally my problems with God and Religion in general!

Awesome vid!

Yeah they are.

The guy created a lot of more interesting vids like that in his channel.

• 2 months later...

I don't mean any offense, jokershh, but are you trying to make your post count up to 75?

Lol, exactly what I was thinking!

Lol, exactly what I was thinking!

I was just thinking that I've been seeing a lot of "I like that" lately...

I was just thinking that I've been seeing a lot of "I like that" lately...

I came here, and saw these comments but I was too lazy to watch the video (so I didn't comment). But then I went to two other threads and saw one-line comments like the one above, and just had to come here and post about what I saw LOL

So, I actually watched the video, and, as always, I'm annoyed that GOD didn't provide any real answers! Also, I like the angel's attitude. He said/asked everything I wish I could say IRL to people.

I don't mean any offense, jokershh, but are you trying to make your post count up to 75?

I have been thinking the same thing. He/She has 75 posts now, so I'm interested to see if anything changes.

I watched two of his videos and as a theist, it's definitely giving me something to chew on. I've always thought that maybe some people were emotionally wired to need a personified divine presence outside of themselves and others just don't feel the need.

I have friends and family members who are atheists and they always seemed to dread telling me or anyone else that they were. I have to admit that this video explains that dread. It saddens me to think that they have to approach the subject with trepidation there will be negative feedback.

Archived