IGNORED

Catholic Fundie blogger

Kishiria

Colleen Hammond, when she isn't boring, is offensive. We should start with a book review. Paragraph 2 was what stopped me in my tracks. Heaven knows no man has done anything to complicate his life because of his hormones.

http://www.colleenhammond.com/articles/ ... ok-review/

Her writing about female athletes is particularly horror-inducing. Apparently women shouldn't do sports because it's not pretty.

So we need to listen to a Monsignor from the 1800's telling us what our place is in the world?

And I love how fundies, no matter the denomination, twist themselves around like a pretzel trying to convince their readers that the roles for men and women are just as important, just as equal...but men are the head.

In a relationship where two people are equal, one does not consistently submit to the other.

I've heard of this woman a few times before. My mom told me about her a few years back. She came to my state once to speak at one of the larger Catholic parishes in the state and some members from smaller parishes around the state were going to see her speak. My parents did research on her and didn't like some of her previous statements.

Archived