IGNORED

Shall we free more Duggars than Jinger?

luckylassie

Definitely Jordyn, I don't think that her parents or buddy would even notice that she is missing.,

If I was given a Sophie's choice, I'd also have to grab Jordyn and run.

Since she was very small, there was just something very charming about her. And she's such a happy little character despite her situation. I'd hate to see her turn into a nervous, sad, fearful child like Jennifer.

I would also pick Jordyn since nobody in that family would notice she was missing, as I think that if she wandered off at the airport, she would get left behind as the others would get on the plane without her.

I'd take Mac and Michael. I think they're the ones in the most trouble. JB has plenty of money to support the brood, but the show wont last forever. Smuggar isnt as resourceful as his dad, yet he plans on breeding as fast as he can. His kids are going to be poor, badly educated, and isolated (except for their aunts and uncles). Atleast the "real" duggar kids have TLC toting them around the country to see the real world.

Guest Anonymous

I forgot one thing: I would permanently BAN tater tots in any form and chickenetti. I would replace them with plenty of fruits, nuts and vegetables and add real chicken to their diets. I would also insist that they get some form of exercise very day, even if it was just going for a 2-3 mile walk with me/

What is chickenetti? I've seen the word on here before but am not sure what it is.

It's a dish Anna cooked for Josh and his sisters when they visited them (same episode when Josh referred to his home as a "homeless shelter"). It's nothing but processed cheese and soup, chicken, and covered over spaghetti. it's definitely a dish to go to if you want to clog an artery, that's for sure.

Guest Anonymous
What is chickenetti? I've seen the word on here before but am not sure what it is.

If you don't know, count your blessings. It's a pseudo-spaghetti with chicken and cream of mushroom soup among the ingredients. (if I'm wrong about the ingredients, please someone, set me straight.) A single dish contains enough sodium to start your own desalinization plant and it's beein known to provoke active nausea in normal people who have caught sight of it. Think congestive heart failure in search of a spot maked "X".

If you don't know, count your blessings. It's a pseudo-spaghetti with chicken and cream of mushroom soup among the ingredients. (if I'm wrong about the ingredients, please someone, set me straight.) A single dish contains enough sodium to start your own desalinization plant and it's beein known to provoke active nausea in normal people who have caught sight of it. Think congestive heart failure in search of a spot maked "X".

I'm pretty sure there's Velveeta in it, too.

My family loved Velveeta. I grew up thinking Velveeta was cheese. One time my poor mother asked in a restaurant if they had Velveeta. :oops:

I also like Spam. :character-spamcan: Have the Duggars mentioned Spam?

Free Grandma! make the boys do the stupid laundry.

Actually I hope when the show does finally go off air I hope several of the big kids make a break for it. Let Mom and Dad raise their own kids for a few years!

Archived