IGNORED

Shall we free more Duggars than Jinger?

luckylassie

Which of the other Duggar children or in-laws (like Anna) would you free if you could. How would you do it? Would you take Jordyn or Jenny with you? :lol:

i would free all of them if i could. sneak in, in the middle of the night, maybe. drug the parents somehow and run. i dunno i'm not a good planner lol.

That is why I want Jill, show her that the whole world is her oyster. I would take most of the kids but there are a few that it would be harder to keep sweet for.

All of 'em except Smuggar. I think if all of his sibs defected, he'd be ok with that--he could sit around and be even more self righteous than he is already.

Good plan! I must admit.. I don't really "like" Jinger (and Jessa neither) so she would never be my first priority!!

I may want to free Anna but I'm not sure why. I will probably most want to free Josie. I would take her to whatever treatment or Doctor she needed and spend extra time with her reading and doing other things to help her out.

I'd take the lost boys because they are so overlooked no one would ever notice they were missing. Easy, easy plan.

I think we could also free Joy Anna and the kids younger than her. I don't think we could ever free Smuggar, John David, Jessa, Jill or Jana.

I'd take any or all of them except for Smuggar. There is nothing he needs or wants to be freed from.

But please, give me Josie. As a SpEd teacher (ie knowing how to best use the resources around me, not to mention experienced in working with micropreemies as they grow up) in Canada (yay universal healthcare and many early intervention programs), I'd love to help her out.

I would take Joy. She looks so miserable lately. I would take her best friend too. Which boy was it?

I would free Joseph, as when I've watched the series he seems quite shy and depressed with life.

Yes, Joseph. I think there's a normal teenager inside him trying to get out.

And James too, because he's really sweet. And the older girls, so they can finally stop working and have some fun.

Heck, free them all!

Probably Jana, given how depressed she's seemed lately. Although freeing the younger ones might give them a chance at a normal life. Hm.

I'd love to take the older girls for a pitcher of margaritas followed by a shopping spree/hair and makeup consultation. They're pretty girls. They should ditch the Gothard-do's and have some fun! They could even have different haircuts from each other if they wanted!

I know they're mostly not 21, but if any girls ever needed to kick back with a pitcher of margs, it's THEM.

All of 'em except Smuggar. I think if all of his sibs defected, he'd be ok with that--he could sit around and be even more self righteous than he is already.

That's what I would do, too. Actually I'd like to free Smuggar as well. He would be absolutely clueless out in the free world.

I suspect poor Jill wouldn't wanna go even when the door is wide open.

She's probably the last one anyone would ever suspect of wanting to break free, so I think it would be hilarious and awesome if she were actually the one to do it.

Definitely Johanna, and also the forgotten girl after Jennifer but before Josie. And Josie too so she can get the help she needs for any health or development problems instead of just delusional parents who are lying to themselves and pretending that everything will turn out fine.

I would love to be able to move to Canada and have the health care (considering I haven't had any in a while). I think that it is way too late to free Josh and Anna. I don't :? know what to make of Anna, to me she is a puzzle.

Guest Anonymous

I would take James and Jason, simply because they're so forgotten. I would give them either their own rooms, complete with lockable doors, or one very large room with plenty of personal space for each of them. They would each have their own computer or laptop. I would find out what interests each boy-sports, art, reading, whatever and make sure they each had anough of whatever was needed so they could act on their preferences. I would fill the house with books. I would rent or buy copies of "Lord of The Rings", "Harry Potter" and "Pirates of the Caribbean" and make it a movie night complete with popcorn. I would hire professional tutors for one semester to bring them up to speed for their ages, then enroll them in either a good public school or a good private school if necessary. Neighborhood families and their children would be encouraged to socialize with me and with Jason and James. Lastly, even though I hate theme parks I would make it my business to bring them to Florida. It would be worth it just to send Boob and Michelle a postcard of the boys on the Harry Potter ride.

I don't think the whole lifestyle is good for any of them, but atm I'd most want to get Jordyn away.

Archived