IGNORED

Joe's House

Daisy4

Not super exciting PA. :/ Yeah, I know its not NYC,but you can take the Megabus to NYC for $10.(8 hour trip). There is plenty of stuff to do here. I homeschool and know if everything fun going on and the cheapest way to do it.

I would like to do it, but I'm not sure we can afford the plane cost for the 5 of us...

I don't live in Paris anymore but 20 miles south, we have a very good public transportation system though !

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awkward pictures will be taken, combined family bible time will be had, and names will be changed if needed.

SWEET or PRECIOUS family Bible time will be had and SWEET or PRECIOUS SIL-to-Be will be praised for being SO helpful/sweet/precious/such-a-blessing

I would like to do it, but I'm not sure we can afford the plane cost for the 5 of us...

I don't live in Paris anymore but 20 miles south, we have a very good public transportation system though !

There are 5 of us too and I cannot afford the plane tickets either. We can start saving... :clap:

We went to Paris 2 years ago, I am fine to see 20 miles south.

There are 5 of us too and I cannot afford the plane tickets either. We can start saving... :clap:

We went to Paris 2 years ago, I am fine to see 20 miles south.

:handgestures-thumbup:

Archived