IGNORED

Not getting enough sex? Let Lori and the holy spirit

work on your wife. :angry-cussingblack:

Who the hell does this woman think she is???

According to Lori, not giving your husband enough sex is not only selfish, but a sin.

Just because these women, and there are many of them, don't want to be told they need to be having a lot of sex with their husbands and if they don't, their sinning, doesn't mean we should stop speaking truth

Read the whole post. It only gets worse.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, fuck that noise (figuratively). There is no worse feeling in a marriage than lying there and being your husband's fuck-thing because he feels entitled to stick his boner into you whenever he feels like it.

And would she and all those other "Christian" mommy-bloggers PLEASE knock it off with the center-justified text? Makes it even more freaking hard to read.

There was a comment up about women who had been sexually abused. Lori replied that the woman should get therapy and realize that obeying the holy spirit wasn't always easy. Then with seconds the whole thing had been deleted.

I'm a little slow on the uptake here, which blog is Lori's?

Lori Alexander, "always learning". lorialexander.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/obligated-to-have-sex.html

edit: oops, posted at the same time

Their are ways to satisfy your husband without intercourse. Be creative.

:o

But I thought that seed could only be spilled into the vajay?

I wish Lori would get ahold of some of the ladies from FJ in her effort to "mentor" women. I've got a feeling she would get a run for her money. To bad she only preys on women she feels have a "teachable spirit" (read vulnerable).

From the comments:

hi lori,

i've been struggling with this issue alot. I have been moved by your advice to satisfy my husband alot more in this area, even if i feel tired and not in the mood. However, since my pregnancy, it has been much harder. the doctor warned us that sex could cause spotting and i shouldn't be scared by it. but it did. and then the last two times were excrutiatingly painful. I've been feeling guilty for not giving sex to my husband, but i don't know what to do. any advice?

1 reply · active 29 minutes ago

Lori Alexander's avatar - Go to profile

Lori Alexander · 29 minutes ago

Their are ways to satisfy your husband without intercourse. Be creative.

Uhm, what about the commenter's discomfort and pain? How about advising the husband to show consideration and respect? And, what the ever-loving eff anyway?!? If I were in pain, my SO wouldn't even think about it, but do everything he could for me. There's so much wrong with all of this, I just...

From the comments:

Uhm, what about the commenter's discomfort and pain? How about advising the husband to show consideration? And, what the ever-loving eff anyway?!? If I were in pain, my SO wouldn't even think about it, but do everything he could for me. There's so much wrong with all of this, I just...

I had very high risk pregnancies and my husband didn't even mention sex. It would have never even crossed his mind at the time.

It's a shame that Lori looks at that poor woman's situation and sees a selfish wife and not a selfish husband.

Gee, now that I think about it, Lori ALWAYS thinks the wives are selfish. :roll:

I had very high risk pregnancies and my husband didn't even mention sex. It would have never even crossed his mind at the time.

It's a shame that Lori looks at that poor woman's situation and sees a selfish wife and not a selfish husband.

Gee, now that I think about it, Lori ALWAYS thinks the wives are selfish. :roll:

I suppose, she's typical in her "one size fits all" mentality, in which men can do no wrong, and it's always, always, always a woman's fault. :roll: I just hope that the poor commenter wakes up, smells the coffee, and reads her husband the riot act.

Does she believe that husbands are obligated to satisfy their wives?

ETA oh, she left that out because she's speaking only to women? Thought it was a man who asked her the question. Terrible response - maybe the man should talk to his wife instead of praying about it.

Does she believe that husbands are obligated to satisfy their wives?

She vaguely mentions a husband's duty to his wife in her post.

The Bible is very clear about the husbands' and wives' duty to each other so I am going to be clear also.

No further mention of what a "husband's duty" consists of. :roll:

Does she mention what happens if I'm on my period and my partner is averse to blood? There's a big ass Diva cup in there, I don't think he'd fit. Think she'd let a comment through asking if anal is what she meant by "be creative"?

Misogynistic women make me stabby.

someone · 58 minutes ago

But in your post you left alot of the words out!!! you talk about the duty to the man.. but you FORGOT apparently the duty of the man to the woman ..............But in your post you left alot of the words out!!! you talk about the duty to the man.. but you FORGOT apparently the duty of the man to the woman ..............

The Bible discusses the responsibility of husbands and wives in marriage. It says that husbands and wives do not authority over their own bodies, but must submit their bodies to their spouse and must not deny each other sexually:

Let the husband fulfill his duty to his wife, and likewise also the wife to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; and likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Stop depriving one another, except by agreement for a time that you may devote yourselves to prayer, and come together again lest Satan tempt you because of your lack of self-control. (1 Corinthians 7:3-5)

1 reply · active 38 minutes ago

Lori Alexander · 38 minutes ago

Yes, but I write to women, not to men. We are called to be obedient whether or not our husbands are obedient. We are called to love and serve. There are no "only ifs" in these commands. We win others through loving them and living godly lives, not waiting for them to obey.

And, I suppose that covers the territory of spousal abuse, and marital rape for Lori. Please, excuse me while I go bang my head against a wall.

someone · 58 minutes ago

But in your post you left alot of the words out!!! you talk about the duty to the man.. but you FORGOT apparently the duty of the man to the woman ..............But in your post you left alot of the words out!!! you talk about the duty to the man.. but you FORGOT apparently the duty of the man to the woman ..............

The Bible discusses the responsibility of husbands and wives in marriage. It says that husbands and wives do not authority over their own bodies, but must submit their bodies to their spouse and must not deny each other sexually:

Let the husband fulfill his duty to his wife, and likewise also the wife to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; and likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Stop depriving one another, except by agreement for a time that you may devote yourselves to prayer, and come together again lest Satan tempt you because of your lack of self-control. (1 Corinthians 7:3-5)

1 reply · active 38 minutes ago

Lori Alexander · 38 minutes ago

Yes, but I write to women, not to men. We are called to be obedient whether or not our husbands are obedient. We are called to love and serve. There are no "only ifs" in these commands. We win others through loving them and living godly lives, not waiting for them to obey.

Anyone else read this as "fuck all the time except for when you're praying"? Or maybe the passage isn't talking exclusively about sex. :roll:

ETA holy shit I became a Vision Forum Intern without even noticing!

Does she mention what happens if I'm on my period and my partner is averse to blood? There's a big ass Diva cup in there, I don't think he'd fit. Think she'd let a comment through asking if anal is what she meant by "be creative"?

Misogynistic women make me stabby.

Frankly I don't see how she could encourage a woman to be creative. It would mean wasted seed.

It's a sin if a wife doesn't want to have sex when her husband wants. Well, is it not a sin when the husband doesn't give a shit to his wife's feelings?! Is it not a sin if she is in a bad mood and he still pressures her to do something she doesn't want to?! Sometimes Lori is just...disgusting (pardon me, but it's the only word I can find to describe her right now).

Frankly I don't see how she could encourage a woman to be creative. It would mean wasted seed.

Except the woman who commented says she's already pregnant, so apparently no need to worry about seed wasting.

Stakes are getting high. Lori's headship is weighing in now :roll: This is one subject he will not let her readers undermine her on. :evil:

Loving the most recent comments. I am thinking this did not turn out the way Lori thought it would. Careful there Lori. Your hatred of women is showing. :whistle:

Stakes are getting high. Lori's headship is weighing in now :roll: This is one subject he will not let her readers undermine her on. :evil:

I just cannot believe she called for back up. Chicken shit move Lori.

Archived