IGNORED

Need God? Take the Quiz!

slickcat79

I said I wasn't bothered that I was going to Hell and it told me I SHOULD be concerned because it was like standing on a highway and not believing in trucks :lol:

Exactly the same. Except you can see, hear and feel the truck so you know it's real.

Oh one of my fundie light friends broke my heart... I think she went full on fundie when she moved to Hawaii to be a teacher for second graders at a Christian school

http://www.livingwaters.com/good/001.shtml

Yeah so apparently this one says the same thing... you may THINK your a good person, but you are WRONG!!! You have broken all of the commandments at least ONCE in your life and don't you try to deny it you dirty rotten sinner.

Just curious though... is he saying that even if you accept Jesus your going to hell? Cause I clicked "Yes I'm going to heaven" on the first one for that reason... but he said I was wrong... hmmm

If in heaven we do not meet,

hand in hand, we'll stand the heat.

This may have been snarked on here before but, I found this link on Christopher Maxwell's wedding photography page. Yes, even when getting married, you should be considering whether or not you are hell-bound.

needgod.com

I originally thought it was another Maxwell product, but apparently it's part of Ray Comfort's Living Waters Ministry.

SPOILER ALERT

If you think you are going to heaven, YOU ARE WRONG.

Guess I'm goin to hell too..

I want to answer all nos though, just to see what it says.

Oh one of my fundie light friends broke my heart... I think she went full on fundie when she moved to Hawaii to be a teacher for second graders at a Christian school

http://www.livingwaters.com/good/001.shtml

Yeah so apparently this one says the same thing... you may THINK your a good person, but you are WRONG!!! You have broken all of the commandments at least ONCE in your life and don't you try to deny it you dirty rotten sinner.

Just curious though... is he saying that even if you accept Jesus your going to hell? Cause I clicked "Yes I'm going to heaven" on the first one for that reason... but he said I was wrong... hmmm

I think it's saying that you haven't accepted Jesus CORRECTLY if you haven't accepted him through this quiz :P :roll:

Or something like that.

These scare tactics operate under the assumption that the quiz-taker believes in Christian mythology.

If someone doesn't believe in heaven or hell (or a god at all), then they lose their bite.

Archived