IGNORED

Papa John to Nazis: Please don't buy my pizza

47of74

Papa John doesn't like how he's now the official pizza of the reich wing...

It all started when neo-Nazi and white supremacist website The Daily Stormer proclaimed that, due to Schnatter’s statement, Papa John’s was the “official pizza of the alt-right.”

The Daily Stormer also used the opportunity to try to stoke the flames of a race war, which is, you know, what they do.

“This might be the first time ever in modern history that a major institution is going to be completely destroyed explicitly because of public outrage over their anti-white agenda,” they wrote, with no mention of the company’s dismal financial quarter.

Being associated with Nazis is not good for business, as anyone but racist piles of barf will tell you. As such, Papa John’s quickly released a statementdisavowing these followers and urging them not to buy their pizza.

Also I noted that Pizza Hut called bullshit on John's claims. 

I have thought the owner of Papa John's to be a royal douche for a while. I remember him complaining he couldn't afford to be ACA compliant and offer insurance. Meanwhile he was shilling free pizzas during every NFL game.

I can't even boycott him because there aren't any in my area anyway. :pb_lol:

31 minutes ago, LeftCoastLurker said:

Had one of their pizzas once...it was truly one of the worst pizzas I've ever tried.

Worse than Chuck-E-Cheese? That's saying something!

There's one just down the street from me. I guess they're doing some sort of business as they've been there a few years, but I've never seen anyone go in or out of the place. Hmmm. There are some U-boats sunk off the coast of Long Island. Maybe the ghosts of Nazis past are patronizing the place.

This actually makes me kind of happy that I only been surrounded by local pizza places/ that I usually make my own. I only had Papa Johns once in my life years ago but I was a kid who only got pizza as a treat so then it was pretty tasty but I believe all of your opinions :p.

13 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Papa John doesn't like how he's now the official pizza of the reich wing...

Also I noted that Pizza Hut called bullshit on John's claims. 

Yum Brands is a big supporter of the GOP. I have seen a lot of love from the left for Pizza Hut suddenly, but they donate quite a bit of money to the GOP.
https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgot.php?cmte=C00329474&cycle=2016

we don't have any here, either; there are local shops literally every dozen blocks, so every neighborhood has at least one.  while we have Pizza Hut and Little Caesars, the delivery chains like Dominos have a tiny presence because the local shops are so much better.  PH probably succeeds because it's sit-down, and LC probably because of the low prices--though you truly get what you pay for there.  

Yeah we don't normally do Pizza Hut.  I haven't had them since quite a while before surgery.  If we go out for pizza there's a couple local places that have much better pizza.  

I really don't like fast food types of pizza at all, although once in awhile we will grab a Costco pizza when we are super busy. If I have pizza, I prefer NY style pizza and tend to be pretty picky about that. Otherwise we make it at home. I usually do this once a week on nights my husband has late classes or is at school late. I usually grab a ball of dough I have prepared for such events in the morning, let it thaw and let the kids add toppings. Sometimes we do individual pizzas, sometimes we don't. While we wait for pizza to cook, we do homework. Much more fun than ordering pizza.

This useless piece of skin. When you've got Peyton Manning shoving money in your pocket don't tell me you can't afford to pay for health care for you're employees.

Oh, and nasty, nasty pizza.

5 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Worse than Chuck-E-Cheese? That's saying something!

There's one just down the street from me. I guess they're doing some sort of business as they've been there a few years, but I've never seen anyone go in or out of the place. Hmmm. There are some U-boats sunk off the coast of Long Island. Maybe the ghosts of Nazis past are patronizing the place.

One of Manafort's money laundering operations?  I can't tell the difference between Papa John's and the box.

Archived