IGNORED

A place for all the little snowflakes

onekidanddone

Martin Shkreli jailed after Facebook post about Hillary Clinton

Oh cry me an orange river! 

NEW YORK — A federal judge on Wednesday revoked the $5 million bail of Martin Shkreli, the infamous former hedge fund manager convicted of defrauding investors, after prosecutors complained that his out-of-court antics posed a danger to the community.

While awaiting sentencing, Shkreli has harassed women online, prosecutors argued, and even offered his Facebook followers $5,000 to grab a strand of Hillary Clinton’s hair during her book tour. Shkreli, who faces up to 20 years in prison, apologized saying that he did not expect anyone to take his online comments seriously.

“He does not need to apologize to me. He should have apologized to the government, the Secret Service, and Hillary Clinton,” said U.S. District Judge Kiyo Matsumoto, in revoking his bond.

“This is a solicitation of assault. That is not protected by the First Amendment.”.

...I wish I could tag, but seriously I don't see any option to do so.  If anybody would like to add tags I'd be greatfull.

41 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

...I wish I could tag, but seriously I don't see any option to do so.  If anybody would like to add tags I'd be greatfull.

If you go up to the thread title towards the top of the page there's an "add tag" button. You can also add tags when you start the thread.

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Martin Shkreli jailed after Facebook post about Hillary Clinton

Oh cry me an orange river! 

This little piece of dog dung!  It's hard to out-Trump Trump but he does it! Pretty sure Karma has a steamroller for this gnat.

46 minutes ago, Bethella said:

If you go up to the thread title towards the top of the page there's an "add tag" button. You can also add tags when you start the thread.

I've tried all three themes and still don't see it when I've tried to create a topic. Don't know why, I put it down to my just being dense.

15 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I've tried all three themes and still don't see it when I've tried to create a topic. Don't know why, I put it down to my just being dense.

Are you using a mobile device? I used to be able to do tags, but I lost that ability after one of the software updates. I just chalked it up to another Kindle Fire fluke. :pb_smile:

@onekidanddone Hmm, that might be because I have editing privileges so I can update the lists. I can add tags if you tell me what you want added.

6 hours ago, Bethella said:

@onekidanddone Hmm, that might be because I have editing privileges so I can update the lists. I can add tags if you tell me what you want added.

No worries I'm good for now.  Thanks.

Archived