IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

1 hour ago, Lurky said:

This sounds like something made up to pre-empt the results of a DNA test to me!  :GPn0zNK:

I've actually seen dog breeders using it as an excuse why puppies don't look like their supposed breed. :pb_lol: Seriously. 
I've forgot how that "theory" is called, but it's a thing.

Eta: Found it - it's telegony. It has a rich racist history from 19th century and Nazi era. Apparently, post-soviet orthodox church in Russia likes it as well, which explains why the idea is still alive here. 

Edited by AlwaysExcited
Rembered how to google
  • Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

TAM posted this on her page and she's getting some push back. Her humpers are happy to bash LGBT community for what they do in their bedroom but these hypocrites don't like it when their sins are pointed out to them.

IMG_4896.PNG

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

When your homeschooled daughter isn't allowed a real job and probably couldn't find one due to her shitty education, just hire her to help you spread hate! In between her sister momming your litter of course.

IMG_4918.PNG

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

What does a viral content creator do?  Delete all the negative comments, to preserve the "content"?  Post stuff for her mom, who is too busy searching for articles with certain buzzwords:  "abortion" and "transgendered" and"pedophile"?

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, JMarie said:

What does a viral content creator do?  Delete all the negative comments, to preserve the "content"?  Post stuff for her mom, who is too busy searching for articles with certain buzzwords:  "abortion" and "transgendered" and"pedophile"?

I think she probably writes posts for her mom's blog. And the posts are usually pretty awful. It's clear she got her education at the dining room table. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

The Johnston's spent the weekend in NC at the wedding of Annaliese Metzger. She's the adopted daughter of Lisa Metzger. In case anyone doesn't remember who Lisa is I'll give a summary. She's the fundie homeschooled mother of 12 who also homeschools her children. Annalise was adopted when she was 10 from Kazakhstan. They also have two biracial sons who are adopted. I believe the rest are bio. She's has multiple miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies. She claims one of her boys was an ectopic pregnancy that survived. She believes ending ectopic pregnancies is murder just like TAM + Quack. Annalise married a much older man who is in recovery. He's had multiple drug arrests in he past but he got saved and I guess god cured his addiction (huge eye roll). He looks like a real creeper. They met at an abortion protest. They got married on Friday so TAM, the Metzgers, and other friends decided to celebrate the recent marriage by attending a huge abortion protest. FUN! You will find many pictures of the wedding on Lisa's Facebook page.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • WTF 6
  • Love 1

Annaliese M (now Jordan) looks about 18, and the hubby looks 35+.  He also looks like a heroin addict.  What parents in their right minds would encourage the relationship to begin with, much less a marriage,

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Love 2

Adding :

Annaliese looks really young, younger than 18 and her hubby looks old enough to be her father. Which is in itself creepy, not even counting the fact he looks like a creep. He is FB friends with The Anus Mouth and her daughter Anna. Likes them young I guess.

Lisa M has a photo of her and The Anus Mouth on her FB page.  TAM looks as predatory as always. She does not smile with her eyes, just with those big ol' teeth.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

At least Annalise is 25 but no doubt she has the maturity of a 16 year old. She never talks about her 10 years of life before she was adopted. And she has that "grateful adoptive daughter" mentality that I'm sure her parents drilled into her. I worry about this marriage. What if he falls off the wagon and she has 3 kids under 3? What will she do then? 

Also Annalise and her younger sister (age 18) are BFFs with Anna and Charity Johnston. Anna was in the wedding party. I'm sure Charity took the wedding pictures. Anna caught the bouquet. Barf. She probably is next to marry. 

Of course Anna has said she doesn't think she's sheltered but when she posted pictures of her and her friends as proof, they were all children of other fundie families that TAM is friends with. She isn't even allowed to choose her friends. But sure, her life is great....

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

I don't follow Lisa, but in checking out her FB page I find she sells Plexus (big surprise - not), she attended college (surprise) and says she's the mother of 30 (geez louise),   I2 bio kids, 3 adoptees and 18 in heaven (miscarriages).

Not making light of any woman who has a miscarriage, but is she counting the "I'm a week late, I'm pregnant, Uh oh so there's my period. I lost the baby" as a miscarriage?  I mean damn -- 18!!  At some point didn't she/ her doctor think it might be time to stop?

I think the only thing that distinguishes her and TAM from most fundies is the girls wear pants.

Editing to add:  If the hubby goes back to whatever his drug of choice is, Annaliese will be pressured to stay. Because after all that's what a submissive wife does, even if her husband is a heroin addict shooting up in front of the kids.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

I wouldn't be surprised if TAM's husband was her doctor or she took advice from him at some point. I mean she's had more than one ectopic pregnancy and she thinks it's murder if she does anything about it. Just like Dr Quack. 

And I would guess she's had the most pregnancies of anyone on FJ. 

Oh my god! Anus Mouth's daughter is so much like her. We do not need another Anus Mouth kicking around. :( 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

I’d just like to say, as one in the field...if someone sent me a resume with “viral content creator” as a job title I’d laugh, circle it and write “WTF” before handing off to the intern to decide if she got an interview. You can’t guarantee what goes viral. She’s more of a digital media coordinator at this point.

Lolololol viral content creator. Ok.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, FundieFarmer said:

I’d just like to say, as one in the field...if someone sent me a resume with “viral content creator” as a job title I’d laugh, circle it and write “WTF” before handing off to the intern to decide if she got an interview. You can’t guarantee what goes viral. She’s more of a digital media coordinator at this point.

YES!!!  I keep getting halfway through a comment about that fuckup of a job title, and the WTF gets to me and I can't complete it!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

I um like write a blog about how my um Mom burns teen vogue because they're promoting homosexuality.

ETA: I don't know if she wrote a blog about it but that's what sticks in my mind.  

Edited by Carm_88
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

Lisa Metzger is pregnant with #13. She's had the most pregnancies of anyone on FJ and it looks like she won't stop anytime soon. Ugh.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

On 28/10/2017 at 12:10 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lisa Metzger is pregnant with #13. She's had the most pregnancies of anyone on FJ and it looks like she won't stop anytime soon. Ugh.

And she hijacked her daughter's wedding post to announce it.

Her blog was called A 2nd Generation of Homeschooling. A real rabbit hole. She also takes her toddlers to abortion clinics to protest.

Annalise's husband looks like a real creep. He has the total package - anti-trans, anti-choice etc etc.

• WTF 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Edhelfin said:

And she hijacked her daughter's wedding post to announce it.

Her blog was called A 2nd Generation of Homeschooling. A real rabbit hole. She also takes her toddlers to abortion clinics to protest.

Annalise's husband looks like a real creep. He has the total package - anti-trans, anti-choice etc etc.

She seems just as attention whorish as TAM. Her selfies are so filtered I have to laugh. She's not old and she knows she's pretty and the filters are completely unnecessary. She comes off as horribly vain. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

Is she really this stupid? Teen Vogue already had only 4 print issues a year. Teens and early 20s don't buy magazines. Everyone knows that. Except dumbass TAM. The article she objected to was ONLINE. TeenVogue is still ONLINE. Because teens only read ONLINE articles. She did NOTHING. Yet she's breaking her arm patting herself on the back. 

IMG_5345.PNG

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

She's so ridiculous. She wants the followers of the Friendly Atheist to attack her. Sorry, no one really cares about you. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

So she posted this on her Twitter a few minutes ago, with a picture of a nice Christian family at church (both mom and daughter are wearing hats and white gloves -- that's what Chelsea Pomeroy is missing!  Little white gloves for all her daughters' outfits!)

The intact natural family is a threat to big govt leftists. Broken families breed dependence on big government & are much easier to control.

Yet TAM supports a twice divorced president, who has five children by three women.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 5
  • Love 3

It must be awful to be TAMs child. No wonder they are following in her hateful footsteps. Imagine how she would act if they didn't. She would become unhinged. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

I think it's would be become even more unhinged  positively raving, barking insane.  she's pretty unhinged on a daily basis now

• Upvote 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic