IGNORED

Defrauding Christmas Music Videos

Buzzard

So I'm the bad Jew that really likes Christmas music.... but I'm the REALLY bad person that watches these videos and fangirls about the performers - impure thoughts and all.  These guys are amazing and the acoustics in the church (catholic, clearly) are impressive.

I've got it pretty bad for the tenor with the long hair (Mr. Cowboy).

Peter Hollens (blue shirt) is totally welcome to come and save me anytime he'd like.

Anyone have any others to share?

I love Home Free.  I've seen them live.  Austin (cowboy long hair) is cute but I prefer Tim (bass)

10 minutes ago, older than allosaurs said:

Well I'll be... It turns out the jingle guys are an old Kmart ad for boxer shorts.

I liked that one so much that I had to watch it twice.  I can't remember, but wasn't it taken off the air because some people were offended?  I don't recall seeing it that much when it was current.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2 December 2016 at 2:53 PM, Buzzard said:

So I'm the bad Jew that really likes Christmas music.... but I'm the REALLY bad person that watches these videos and fangirls about the performers - impure thoughts and all.  These guys are amazing and the acoustics in the church (catholic, clearly) are impressive.

I've got it pretty bad for the tenor with the long hair (Mr. Cowboy).

Peter Hollens (blue shirt) is totally welcome to come and save me anytime he'd like.

Anyone have any others to share?

Thankyou Buzzard!! You have just cheered up a cold , dark Saturday night!!

I haven't heard of them before but am off to Google now.

WOW!!!!! 

The church is quite attractive too.

Archived