IGNORED

Lourdes is Divorcing Nolan

DomWackTroll

Her profile pic is cool. Immodesty and math :) She has truly broken free of oppressive fundie beliefs, and it is awesome.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jen Fishburne needs to mind her own business and leave both Lourdes and Nolan alone.

I may have missed it... did she seek Nolan out and offer to counsel him through this? If so, the woman is a shark, seeking out someone who is obvioussly hurting and vulnerable and preying on them like that.

At any rate, that woman needs to stay out of this, Lourdes needs to be left alone to find her feet again, and Nolan needs a real counselor... a licensed one who has never been associated with this situation.

edit because autocorrect changed Fishburne to Fishbone... maybe more appropriate than I thought...

Jen Fishburne has her nose in lots of people's business. I recently had to warn someone about dealing with Fishburne. (I said, "Just Google Jen Epstein and Doug Phillips to get an idea of the crazy." I think they got the point.)

Her profile pic is cool. Immodesty and math :) She has truly broken free of oppressive fundie beliefs, and it is awesome.

And not just math. I saw the chapter header is titled "Inequalities and Absolute Values." I may be reading too much into this, but my first thought was that the choice of chapter for the photo was not accidental.

Archived