IGNORED

Sarcastic blog all about how great Josh and Anna are

bunnybunz

okay, so i've read the whole blog, and it is just pure brilliance.

she's apparently spoofing a specific mommy blogger that runs livingwhole.org, which looks like a rabbit hole in and of itself.

okay, so i've read the whole blog, and it is just pure brilliance.

she's apparently spoofing a specific mommy blogger that runs livingwhole.org, which looks like a rabbit hole in and of itself.

Oh yeah! There's a 20+ (30+?) page thread about that whacko somewhere around here.

EDIT: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23113

It's seven pages, but it links to another forum that discussed her IN DEPTH. And then she showed up and it was a glorious shit show. Fun to read if you have the time.

This blog parody made my day. I can not wait until next Wednesday and think I will check her other posts.

I briefly went to Megan's site. Perhaps I will go down that rabbit hole. She stated she needed to speak with her Jesus peeps.

What is/are Jesus peeps? Easter candy abounds in the food store, but I don't see any Jesus peeps. Only chicks and bunnies in pink, yellow, blue and purple. What color would Jesus be? Surely not rainbow.

ETA: Alright, I was kidding about Jesus peeps. I found the Jesus story told from birth to Resurrection, told in 45 seconds, with Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail as background music. They used chocolate, 3 (not two) animal crackers and peeps. I was just kidding.

Well at least THIS blog is more obviously a parody, and yeah, it's kinda funny. At least compared to that Ashleigh-Splashleigh blog.(which now has been sitting dormant for almost a month; either she got bored with it or she really DID get overwhelmed by twin newborns)

Who will she "up-lift" next?

The voice of that blog reminds me a bit of Amy Tuteur:

skepticalob.com/2015/01/just-because-she-crashed-and-died-while-drunk-doesnt-mean-that-drunk-driving-killed-her.html

and she has also written about Quiverful before

skepticalob.com/2015/01/what-the-feminist-breeder-and-the-quiverfull-movement-have-in-common.html

I like the post on bloodletting, but I'm kind of afraid that this might actually become a thing again. given the anti-vaxxing hysteria.

No kidding. I bet they'll start adding it to their detox regimes.

That was hilarious!! I love how the number of her children kept changing :lol: I definitely bookmarked it.

Archived