IGNORED

Sarcastic blog all about how great Josh and Anna are

bunnybunz

Thank you, bunnybunz. I've read some of her other stuff. She's great. Hopefully she will take on Derrick next. BTW, I love your name.

That post is great!!

"Only you can figure out what God requires of you, which is easy if you just listen to the wise teachings of God’s 22 year old prophet, Jessa from TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting. "

Every "Jessa" is hyperlinked to a picture that says, "Vapid Cunt" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm trying to decide whether her best line is the one about retweeting Mike Huckabee's tweets or "God's 22 year old prophet, Jessa...." I hope she does more.

I can't wait until tomorrow's post. Tomorrow is Duggar hump day. Will it be cat gate? The newest M Duggar? The frustration J Boob must feel about his acting out offspring? I can't wait.

I had to snicker about using Sweet Cakes by Melissa for the gender reveal cake.

I didn't even realize that's what that was :P You know, I think this might be a pretty effective way to point out how sick it is to think the Duggars are just a wholesome family. By pretending she thinks all of the creepy stuff they do is just great...

• 1 month later...

So, no one is writing at this site anymore it looks like. Are there any other sites that write about the Duggars but don't praise them? Everyone in the media seems to think they're just wonderful...

So, no one is writing at this site anymore it looks like. Are there any other sites that write about the Duggars but don't praise them? Everyone in the media seems to think they're just wonderful...

She posted this April 2! It's hysterical.

crunchychristianmommy.com/christian-methods-for-losing-the-baby-weight/

She posted this April 2! It's hysterical.

crunchychristianmommy.com/christian-methods-for-losing-the-baby-weight/

But I don't think she's doing Duggar blogs anymore. I sent her an email asking if she quit, I haven't heard back yet :violin:

I need more Duggar snark!!!

There is one from today about Anna having Mike Huckabee's baby. :lol:

i really need to read more of this blog...it picks me right up and makes me laugh!

Not just ANY white trash but Aileen Wuornos and Otis Toole. Serial killers.

I knew one was the Monster woman, couldn't place the other one, THANKS!!

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone's interested, she did Duggar fan fiction. Doesn't FJ have a list of Duggar fan fiction somewhere?

If anyone's interested, she did Duggar fan fiction. Doesn't FJ have a list of Duggar fan fiction somewhere?

No, FJ doesn't support Duggar (or any real life fundie) fanfiction, so doesn't promote it.

No, FJ doesn't support Duggar (or any real life fundie) fanfiction, so doesn't promote it.

I thought I had read that somewhere...

What is wrong with fan fiction? I mean, apart from being weird :think:

Archived