IGNORED

Natural for men to be attracted to 12 yo girls?

antares

Since 12 yo girls have undergone puberty which is a sign of fertile ness? And men still fuck old women because men will fuck anything in which it is possible to have offspring?

I find this slightly creepy, still.

emmatheemo.wordpress.com/2013/11/02/potential-reason-why-men-being-attracted-to-12-year-old-girls-is-normal/

Where does men’s physical attraction to women come from? How did it evolve?

In the ‘sphere, we generally agree that men are programmed to be aroused by signs of fertility. So it would be natural to be attracted to women between puberty/menarche and menopause. And this is an observable fact – men are most attracted to younger women.

A less known fact is the male preference for “years left of fertilityâ€. A 30 year old might be as fertile as a 20 year old, but the 20 year old has 10 more years of fertility left, making her more attractive. This is also an observable fact – no honest normal person would say 10 more years make a woman more beautiful, unless she’s an outlier. If someone says so, they are most likely placating their ego, engaging in self-delusion, or simply don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. I haven’t personally seen many women who got hotter at 30, except with the help of makeup or weight loss. I have, however, seen women who did not get worse at 30. Most women I have seen are only slightly less hot at 30.

Having said that, men inexplicably fuck old, post-menopausal women too. You’d think a woman who checks neither of the boxes would be sexless. But it is simply isn’t true in the real world. I guess the fact that women are the gatekeepers of sex is so powerful, it ends up covering the old infertile women also. Men don’t stop wanting sex with their wives after they hit menopause. If it was true, would there be any stories about men complaining “She is done with sex after menopause, what am I to do?..†And if it were true, would 20-something betas go to older single women to gain confidence and experience?

I think I know what draws them in, and it makes evolutionary sense. Older women still have many of the features of a fertile woman – the figure, the voice, the feminine face. It costs a man nothing to give up some sperm to a woman who might still potentially be fertile, right?

That, in term leads me to believe that if it makes sense that old, infertile women are still attractive enough, so are the young girls who are just starting to get the features of a fertile woman. Girls don’t go from curveless children to curvy women at 18 (or 16.. or 14). As someone who’s been all those ages, I know. I know that men will be hitting on you the moment you have something out of the list of features that a fertile woman commonly has. Most of those men will be of the non-law-abiding type, of course. But now I’m convinced that lots, and lots of normal, law-abiding men have “look, but don’t touch†feelings about 11 and 12 year old girls. And it’s not pedophilic at all. Same way being attracted to Helen Mirren’s figure in a red dress is not gerontophilic.

I am so sick of these stupid blogs that reduce all men to animalistic, hormone driven Neanderthals whose sole purpose is the propagation of the human species.

I'm 50. I've been married for 30+ years. I bore my husband 2 children. I'm post menopausal and had a hysterectomy 3 years ago so my fertile years are long gone.

Guess what? He's still sexually attracted to me and we fuck - a lot. He's an above-average intelligent male who LOVES me and is committed to me and has NO interest in fertile 12 year olds. He has NEVER been interested in 12 year olds who have reached puberty.

Let's give men some credit. Not all of them are guided and driven solely by their dicks. Some are mature enough emotionally and psychologically to have self - control and respect, admiration and love for the women in their lives.

Sorry - it's late, I've finished the first bottle of Sunday night wine and I'm feeling peevish.

Holy normalizing sexual abuse, Batman! I can't even with the "look but don't touch" bullshit. I mean, ugh.. I just... Dammit. I can't.

I am so sick of these stupid blogs that reduce all men to animalistic, hormone driven Neanderthals whose sole purpose is the propagation of the human species.

I'm 50. I've been married for 30+ years. I bore my husband 2 children. I'm post menopausal and had a hysterectomy 3 years ago so my fertile years are long gone.

Guess what? He's still sexually attracted to me and we fuck - a lot. He's an above-average intelligent male who LOVES me and is committed to me and has NO interest in fertile 12 year olds. He has NEVER been interested in 12 year olds who have reached puberty.

Let's give men some credit. Not all of them are guided and driven solely by their dicks. Some are mature enough emotionally and psychologically to have self - control and respect, admiration and love for the women in their lives.

Sorry - it's late, I've finished the first bottle of Sunday night wine and I'm feeling peevish.

I think she would say it's because you still retain some womanly fertile looks, like... feminine voices, curves, blah blah blah, he might still give up in that off chance you're fertile :stir-pot:

I guess I'm out of luck, being straight-figured and small-boobed :(

Apart from the above mentioned posts which I agree with. I know plenty of females who look better as they age compared to their youth.

Also anybody who suffered through 80's fashion and hair would undoubtedly agree it may not have been their finest hour :lol:

No, it's not normal or natural for an adult to be attracted to a 12 yr. old, that's gross.

Also note that a twelve year old's body is not built to carry or deliver a baby, even if she is technically fertile. The bodies of many older teen girls still can't handle pregnancy, and many babies born to teenagers have low birth weights and other health problems. This is why it is so dangerous for young girls to get married before their bodies are finished developing, and this is just from a physical perspectives. There's a reason why consent laws are on the books and why children cannot consent to sex. If a man is sexually attracted to a twelve year old, he's a pervert, end of story.

Twelve year olds might look older, we've all met one or two who might look 16 or so. But they don't act older, and I would think that for most people, part of attraction is the actual person, not just the body. If all you're after is the physical shape, sheesh, get a doll.

I know I don't really count, but I actually do often find myself more attracted to 30-year-old women than 20-year-olds. I kind of have a thing for older women (by which I just mean older than myself--not saying 30 is old!). I'm sure I'm not alone.

I think evolutionary psychology is mostly pseudoscience bullshit. It's really obnoxious.

Yeah, I would say the author of that blog post had more than just a little too much wine. It most definitely isn't normal for a grown ass man to be attracted to 12 year old girls. It's disgusting!

Just aarrghh. I feel dirty just reading that.

I also hate this assumption that men are purely physical creatures and things like intellect and personality mean shit. It irks me just as much as the assumption that all women just want a strong provider, regardless of intellect or personality.

And as the mother of a nearly thirteen year old (who looks and acts like a thirteen year old), if you even look I will punch you in your damn face.

Apart from the above mentioned posts which I agree with. I know plenty of females who look better as they age compared to their youth.

Also anybody who suffered through 80's fashion and hair would undoubtedly agree it may not have been their finest hour :lol:

Good point - I may be almost-menopausal, but I am no longer sporting a bad perm or mullet as I did for most of the 1980s.

This reasoning doesn't jibe.

Men are attracted to women who have the potential to produce the most babies. That seems to be the premise.

Men like to f*** post-menopausal women because they might still conceive. Um... :think: hoping for an Abraham and Sarah situation?

But by the premise that men want to procreate with those who are of a young enough age to produce the most offspring, wouldn't that make a post-menopausal woman undesirable??

and, by the way, THIS post-menopausal woman is looking forward to grandbabies.

Archived