IGNORED

FamTeam "week-end"

0 kids n not countin

I am close enough too but that date doesn't work for me. Also, I am not at all convinced there won't be a whole lot of witnessing going on before and during the game. Not up for that at all. Cardinals gear would certainly be appropriate. If I was going to go, I would pair my form fitting Cardinals shirt with a pair of white shorts. Be sure and go with someone -- as we know from watching the Duggers, there's safety in twos. Protects you from the big, bad world. :)

It's funny, the best way to blend in with these fundies would be white shorty shorts!! Unfortunately though, no one needs to see my hiney in shorty anything!!

I'll let y'all know if it works out. If I can bring back an Arndt boy as a souveneir, I"ll post pics!! ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do it!!!! Flirt with one of the boys! Talk to Mary Elizabeth! Find out what Mama Arndt is really like in person! And find out why Mary Elizabeth does not have an email on the website

Seems to me they're filming their own documentary!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be something to watch. A mixed bag of fascinating, dull, and creepy at the same time. :lol: Maybe the ducks would make an appearance.

Seems to me they're filming their own documentary!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I say, give them a few more years and it will all become sort of a crowded variation of "Grey Gardens", with Mom in her white shorts calling from the family bed and various sons wading through the dining room knee deep with stuffed penguins and live ducks, dressed as super heros with bedsheets for capes.

If anyone is planning to go that weekend, just know exactly what you'd be wading into:

famteam.com/today/images/full/20130625_180216.jpg :o

(And please don't hotlink this, I don't need to see it again. :pink-shock: )

It's funny, the best way to blend in with these fundies would be white shorty shorts!! Unfortunately though, no one needs to see my hiney in shorty anything!!

I'll let y'all know if it works out. If I can bring back an Arndt boy as a souveneir, I"ll post pics!! ;)

I am close enough to go, but couldn't lure one of them due to... er, um.... a very obvious physical condition :teasing-binkybaby: (couldn't find a preggo smilie), and miniShadow is actually due that very weekend, so I'll either be otherwise engaged, or extremely uncomfortable & unwieldy. Good luck to any who go; I'm very curious to see how it goes vs. Maxhell infiltrations! :wink-penguin:

Archived