IGNORED

Did Susanna Keller get married?/Suze pregnant {merged}

NJMom

Talking about the troll, and not to him - this latest episode of indiscretion reinforces my opinion that he's a piece of crap who doesn't care about or think about anyone but himself. I hope Suze knows that she doesn't have to marry him just because he got her up the duff. She's already left her d-bag family and her first d-bag fiance so at least she knows how to put her walking shoes on. I hate she picked two tools in a row. It's very hard to teach yourself what the red flags are and to stay the fuck away from men who present them when you've been taught that red flag behavior = love.

Said troll also needs to master punctuation. For someone with a "Batchers" and "master" degree, the ability to write is atrocious. It's almost Dna-esque in a child-like way.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said troll also needs to master punctuation. For someone with a "Batchers" and "master" degree, the ability to write is atrocious. It's almost Dna-esque in a child-like way.

Not to worry, they'll probably decide to home skool.

Too busy being a tool to get up and log onto the the desktop so ill stay in bed and quickly reply while laying in my comfy bed. Keep the negativity coming I'm loving it :)

This is the funny part. Despite the attempt to prove you have a vast vocabulary, or that you proof read every sentence 20 times before you post as to scream out "Im the most intellegent person In the world." What it really boils down to is that my immaturity is really just an act to reflect how immature the majority of everyone of you are. The sad part is that almost none of you actually see how childish you are . Of course there will be a rebuttle to what ive just said because after all, what am I, just a tool that is an idiot with no sense lol. I own my own company and treat suze like a princess. My reactions are purely planned out in advance to reflect those of you whoswear your intellegent exactly how you act. Sadly you are just to blind to see that you're actually childish ones. Worried about if a girl is pregnant or who shes involved with. In my opinion most of you will never truelly see how sad your lives are because you're too busy worried about everyone else in the world. Go ahead and let your negativity rain out and pour down on me. I laugh at all of you Bc I'm comfortable, happy, successful, and have my dreamgirl in my arms at night. I plan on raising my child the right way, no home school, no Bill Gothird. I love Suze in a way I feel

nobody on here could respect.

This is all so sad. And now there's going to be a child added to this mix, and possibly another TV show exploiting everyone.

hm I see they edited their last post ... it was previously 'good night drama queens'...

Said from the people coming onto this site to try and prove ??? we still dont know! Haven't been able to give us an answer to what you're doing here other than to refute the gossip happening, which has rarely been in the negative, and in my opinion no cause for such a fuss. As I keep saying, if you just ignored the innocent chat, the thread would die and no harm would be done, but it seems you all enjoy the drama and being talked about. Because the behavior and replies you've both just fueled fires and come off looking imbecilic and desperate attention seekers.

I hope you can see just how juvenile you are being with your childish taunts, and at very least realise how you are earning no points with FJers who (like me) were previously on your side, but now have little to no care factor for anything you do or say and definitely won't even attempt to defend you or allow you to get away with such strikingly idiotic behavior.

In short: Bite Me!

fun-boxers-bite-me-boxer-short-print-lg.jpg

Your right I'm getting a little crazy having fun watching how easily people loveto talk shit but cant handle people talking crazy back to them.

I'm late to the party as ever, but you do realise that the majority of people on here were actually pretty positive about you before you started saying immature things? In fact looking back through the thread, lots of people were wishing you and Suze the best, and the comments about not texting while driving were made purely out of concern! Why start 'stirring the pot' and changing people's views of you? I don't get it.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you support Suze in leaving Gothardism and that you don't intend to bring up your child in the cult. The amount of damage it's done over the years is horrifying.

anonymouzzz sound like just another swinging dick prince charming. The fact that he and SK are considering selling out to a reality show speaks volumes about both of them.

This is the funny part. Despite the attempt to prove you have a vast vocabulary, or that you proof read every sentence 20 times before you post as to scream out "Im the most intellegent person In the world." What it really boils down to is that my immaturity is really just an act to reflect how immature the majority of everyone of you are. The sad part is that almost none of you actually see how childish you are . Of course there will be a rebuttle to what ive just said because after all, what am I, just a tool that is an idiot with no sense lol. I own my own company and treat suze like a princess. My reactions are purely planned out in advance to reflect those of you whoswear your intellegent exactly how you act. Sadly you are just to blind to see that you're actually childish ones. Worried about if a girl is pregnant or who shes involved with. In my opinion most of you will never truelly see how sad your lives are because you're too busy worried about everyone else in the world. Go ahead and let your negativity rain out and pour down on me. I laugh at all of you Bc I'm comfortable, happy, successful, and have my dreamgirl in my arms at night. I plan on raising my child the right way, no home school, no Bill Gothird. I love Suze in a way I feel

Glad you won't homeschool.

"I know you are but what am I?" is not a comeback used beyond elementary school for most people. Sorry, are those words too big?

Glad you won't homeschool.

"I know you are but what am I?" is not a comeback used beyond elementary school for most people. Sorry, are those words too big?

Good job Emmie, I could not figure out what the hell he was trying to express. I too am very happy about the not home skooling part, actually relieved.

Yes home "skool" sounds "xcelint" ;)

Ya gotta home skool to get the gud buke larnin for them yuong inz. Keep em way from the evilushin and teh gay and the librulterriers. :twisted:

Looking back, I actually missed a few.

Degree my ass. Let me guess, it is a "batchelers"?

Looking back, I actually missed a few.

Degree my ass. Let me guess, it is a "batchelers"?

Gosh Emmie , he's already mansplained that it's hard to text and drive. :snooty:

Maybe his batchelers is a degree in texting and driving, which makes him qualified to do it, duh.

Gosh Emmie , he's already mansplained that it's hard to text and drive. :snooty:

I have had autocorrect issues, but it always autocorrects to *real words*. Usually the wrong word--pre-med corrected to premeditated in one hilarious example, and crap corrected to scrap. He either has the magic autocorrect that is programmed to make him look like an idiot or indeed he is an idiot.

I'm thinking that anonymouzzz just a troll with too much time on their hands based on this..

Lol mission accomplished this isn't even her fiance just had a blast fucking with the lame people who beg for the gossip!

..but if this is the real deal, then this guy is a major downgrade as far as boyfriends are concerned. He talks about how Suze's previous fiance was a jerk and all that..well then what the hell does that make him?! He's the one coming on here acting like the immature douchebag he's being. And she wants to marry that, much less have kids with him? :o I would normally say that Suze has my sympathies but if this is true..

Shes laying next to me laughing at all of you as well which makes it twice as funny rotflmao

..then I'll save my sympathies for their child, because the poor kid will have an asshole for a father, and a dimwit for a mother. She lost my sympathy, that's for sure.

BTW..if anonymouzzz is a troll, then he/she/it can crawl back under their bridge and get a life.

I have had autocorrect issues, but it always autocorrects to *real words*. Usually the wrong word--pre-med corrected to premeditated in one hilarious example, and crap corrected to scrap. He either has the magic autocorrect that is programmed to make him look like an idiot or indeed he is an idiot.

My bet is he'll be back tonight, rather than sharing postcoitals with his partner he'll be texting off the smart phone, while sharing his bed with SK, informing all of us regarding the errors of our ways. SK will merely encourage his ill behavior.

Autocorrect is alien to me, that's why I continually edit posts.

A week ago I had empathy for SK. But now I'm back to the opinion that the Keller girls are hot messes.

Maybe his batchelers is a degree in texting and driving, which makes him qualified to do it, duh.

lol..I was thinking that his was in attention-whoring and douchebaggery.

I had to read that twice, since your cavalier attitude to punctuation and spelling made it quite hard to follow. Be that as it may, your immaturity doesn't reflect anything but your own immaturity. "But they started it" may be a favourite playground defence the world over, but even there, it doesn't work. Besides, you came here, acted out, made fun of people for valid concerns, lied, claimed it was a joke, and now seem to be in the throes of a tantrum. No one here did that, so your claim that you're reflecting doesn't hold up.

Second, good for you for owning your own company! Considering that you're about to start a family, I sincerely hope that works well for you. But what is that piece of information supposed to tell anyone? That you're not a tool? That you're just as intelligent as others? In the environment I work in, I meet a lot of truly intelligent people, geniuses some of them (not me, that's for sure), and the thing is that none of those truly intelligent would ever harp on about their mental abilities. They're far more aware of the stuff they don't know, or haven't figured out yet, and far more concerned with that, than bragging.

Third, calling people who worry about strangers "sad", says more about you than it says about FJ. We're all over the world, and take time out of our lives to worry for someone most of us have never met, and never will. If compassion is "sad", then I consider it a compliment to my fellow Jingerites.

Fourth, good for you that you have your dream-girl, and love her. Good for her if she loves you too, and you treat her well. Laugh all you like, as long as the pair of you are happy, and your baby is healthy and safe. I wish you all the best, even if I find you utterly disagreeable. But since we're sharing happiness, hey, I've got the guy of my dreams as well! Isn't that fab? And he doesn't treat me like a princess, he treats me like the equal that I am. Well, he did call me "warrior princess" this evening, until I corrected him to "queen". And we do have a duel scheduled over a disagreement concerning stamps and the Royal Mail, but...oh, yes... see what I did there? I told you completely inconsequential stuff that's not going to convince you of anything. And if I guess correctly, you don't care.

But guess what? FJ cares. Not about my duel, but about people and real issues. And you don't know how much the kindness of strangers means, until you need it. But you don't care, do you? FJ is ridiculous to you, and we're all sad, pathetic people who live vicariously through you, and I'm wasting my breath. In that case, run along, dear! No one's forcing you to stay and engage. Go, live a happy and fulfilled life with your family!

tl;dr: You're a brat! I hope you're just a troll!

eta: In the very unlikely event anyone is worried that my duel will be pistols at dawn, let me reassure you that we're really silly, and use twigs to fence.

I had to read that twice, since your cavalier attitude to punctuation and spelling made it quite hard to follow. Be that as it may, your immaturity doesn't reflect anything but your own immaturity. "But they started it" may be a favourite playground defence the world over, but even there, it doesn't work. Besides, you came here, acted out, made fun of people for valid concerns, lied, claimed it was a joke, and now seem to be in the throes of a tantrum. No one here did that, so your claim that you're reflecting doesn't hold up.

Second, good for you for owning your own company! Considering that you're about to start a family, I sincerely hope that works well for you. But what is that piece of information supposed to tell anyone? That you're not a tool? That you're just as intelligent as others? In the environment I work in, I meet a lot of truly intelligent people, geniuses some of them (not me, that's for sure), and the thing is that none of those truly intelligent would ever harp on about their mental abilities. They're far more aware of the stuff they don't know, or haven't figured out yet, and far more concerned with that, than bragging.

Third, calling people who worry about strangers "sad", says more about you than it says about FJ. We're all over the world, and take time out of our lives to worry for someone most of us have never met, and never will. If compassion is "sad", then I consider it a compliment to my fellow Jingerites.

Fourth, good for you that you have your dream-girl, and love her. Good for her if she loves you too, and you treat her well. Laugh all you like, as long as the pair of you are happy, and your baby is healthy and safe. I wish you all the best, even if I find you utterly disagreeable. But since we're sharing happiness, hey, I've got the guy of my dreams as well! Isn't that fab? And he doesn't treat me like a princess, he treats me like the equal that I am. Well, he did call me "warrior princess" this evening, until I corrected him to "queen". And we do have a duel scheduled for Sunday morning over a disagreement concerning stamps and the Royal Mail, but...oh, yes... see what I did there? I told you completely inconsequential stuff that's not going to convince you of anything. And if I guess correctly, you don't care.

But guess what? FJ cares. Not about my duel, but about people and real issues. And you don't know how much the kindness of strangers means, until you need it. But you don't care, do you? FJ is ridiculous to you, and we're all sad, pathetic people who live vicariously through you, and I'm wasting my breath. In that case, run along, dear! No one's forcing you to stay and engage. Go, live a happy and fulfilled life with your family!

tl;dr: You're a brat! I hope you're just a troll!

*standing ovation* :clap: :clap: :clap:

Archived