IGNORED

Not many comments on the Maxwell's recent trip...

Justme

They've several posts with only a handfull of comments. They've been updating them, too, one or two at a time. Guess their "fan club" finds their trip boring....

It would be nice for the new Daddies to post a brief "thanks for the thoughts and prayers for our new babies". A lot of people took time out of their busy lives to remember them. A brief "thank you" would be nice. :roll:

I think they know we just want pictures of the babies. They are trying to "get us back on track" with the boring stuff while the audience is bigger than usual.

Nathan posted, thanking people for their prayers and reporting that he has figured out how to wash his daughters' hands. :roll:

Also, that he adjusted Abby's bike helmet and there's a picture of her with the helmet sitting like it's supposed to on her head. Wasn't that somebody from here who mentioned the helmet being askew?

Nathan posted, thanking people for their prayers and reporting that he has figured out how to wash his daughters' hands. :roll:

Also, that he adjusted Abby's bike helmet and there's a picture of her with the helmet sitting like it's supposed to on her head. Wasn't that somebody from here who mentioned the helmet being askew?

He sounded a little chagrined to be chastised (gently) by a blog reader(s). He put it politely, but I think he was a little embarrassed.

Personally, I'd like to know how many diapers he's been changing and if the number is higher than zero.

You think Steve reads here? lol

And nice to know that Melanie gets "a week off". I've never had a c-section, but I can't imagine the recovery is fun.

You think Steve reads here? lol

And nice to know that Melanie gets "a week off". I've never had a c-section, but I can't imagine the recovery is fun.

I did five days in the hospital. Once home it was difficult getting up from a sitting position, but I was able to walk and push the stroller for 2 miles by the end of the week.

My best friend gave birth via c-section in late March. She was trying for a natural child birth but she had an emergency c-section when both she and the baby went into distress. It took her a couple of weeks before she was recovered or could lift the baby in and out of the crib or up onto the change table. She pinched some nerves during labour and wasn't able to walk holding the baby as her leg would give out for the first week. Maybe Melanie has some complications that aren't admitting to.

I'm glad Nathan played Mr. Mom for his wife. Melanie always seems to suffer complications from her pregnancies, even when she delivers a full term baby. If she continues to have issues, I wonder at what point someone (doctor? friend? family member?) will hint that they should stop? I guess her fundie belief will supersede any caution when it comes to having babies. For some reason, fundies are absolutely blind when it comes to having kids....as if the only righteous thing to do is to pump out more of them, regardless of the financial or health costs associated with it.

I think Steve is aware that some people from here post over there and is now reading between the lines on ALL comments. I bet he's only posting comments of people he "knows".

• Arete unlocked this topic

Archived