Justme

House work blah blah blah.....

Another baby "photo session".... man, are they doing these daily?!? Formal shots are ok, but I like casual ones. For a family that is "so busy", they sure have a lot of time for formal "photo sessions".... :doh:

I might be a little cynical, but it seems they get the most visitors (judging by the number of comments) when they post baby pictures.

Visitors might=sales. Something to think about, as Steve says.

Someone asked in the comments what patterns NR Anna uses and again they reply with almost exactly what they always do;

She is a very accomplished seamstress and sews much of her clothes. Often she modifies them so much, to give a pattern really wouldn’t help much.

Do they have this reply on copy and paste in a word document of short and snippy comment replies? I personally think Anna Marie could open a successful business sewing and altering clothes, surprised the Maxwells have not capitalized on her talent. But I guess that would mean women might actually be of some value besides baby making.

All I know is they sure can work on a house fast! I'd hire them.

I might be a little cynical, but it seems they get the most visitors (judging by the number of comments) when they post baby pictures.

Visitors might=sales. Something to think about, as Steve says.

:lol: If he wants vistors/sales, just get a MAN for Sarah!!! He'll have a good 6-9 months of pre-courtship, courtship, wedding planning, wedding, and if he's VERY LUCKY, a honeymoon pregnancy!! Come on Stevie, show us your "system" works for women (yes, your daughters are WOMEN, not little girls), as well as MEN! :think:

I couldn't keep up with the Troll thread, so I thought I should post here instead. :) What else do they have to do all day? I'm guessing that it is a welcome relief for Sarah to be able to take more pictures and for Joseph to get to work on his house. It is strange that it is that exciting, but what about the Maxwell's isn't strange? Although I do have to say, the family picks of NR-Anna, Chris, and baby are very nice. They look really happy. Their smile actually reaches their eyes, which is quite the uncommon feat for a Maxwell.

"Mary was doing a great job with cleaning up."

Well, I'm sure she's had plently of experience clearing up after her brothers... :roll:

"Mary was doing a great job with cleaning up."

Well, I'm sure she's had plently of experience clearing up after her brothers... :roll:

I'm surprised she's not wearing a Chore Pak!

I do think the photos of NR-Anna with Joshua are pretty, though. And like the previous poster said, I think their smiles are genuine.

Someone asked in the comments what patterns NR Anna uses and again they reply with almost exactly what they always do;

Do they have this reply on copy and paste in a word document of short and snippy comment replies? I personally think Anna Marie could open a successful business sewing and altering clothes, surprised the Maxwells have not capitalized on her talent. But I guess that would mean women might actually be of some value besides baby making.

Not to mention, much of her clothes? Try many, SOTDRTers.

That house is going to be done pretty fast. Didn't they say Joseph's hoping to have it all done by fall? It seems pointless to fix up the house at warp speed if it's just going to sit there empty for years, so I'm really curious about whether a courtship is on the horizon for him and if that's the reason for the fast renovation.

I wonder what they're going to Pennsylvania for. I'm going there next week, too. But I'm from there and I'm going home for a visit. First time in 18 months.

That house is going to be done pretty fast. Didn't they say Joseph's hoping to have it all done by fall? It seems pointless to fix up the house at warp speed if it's just going to sit there empty for years, so I'm really curious about whether a courtship is on the horizon for him and if that's the reason for the fast renovation.

I think you're right but I still hope not because that means Sarah will have to grin and bear another person getting married before her not to mention that means more Maxwells, which we definitely don't need more of.

Sarah's sentence construction leaves a LOT (or MUCH, take your pick) to be desired. Holy Grammar Police, Batman!

eta: re the pictures. At least there's no shot of parents and grandparents sucking face over the baby's crib. I actually thought the pictures were quite nice, given that they're formally posed for their adoring lemming fans to flood their comment section with the adoration that Steve craves like Elle craves sleeping pills.

I wonder what they're going to Pennsylvania for. I'm going there next week, too. But I'm from there and I'm going home for a visit. First time in 18 months.

IIRC, they are speaking at a homeschool conference here. I'm pretty that was one their blog a while back and was discussed on FJ.

I do think the photos of NR-Anna with Joshua are pretty, though. And like the previous poster said, I think their smiles are genuine.

I also agree.

I think they look really happy. I hope so. I hope Chris is finding his own way and treating his wife well. I feel sorry for anyone raised as Steve Maxwell's offspring. I am sure they are completely fundy to the max and always will be, but I hope they allow some joy and real fun into their lives and allow those things for Joshua.

House work blah blah blah.....

Another baby "photo session".... man, are they doing these daily?!? Formal shots are ok, but I like casual ones. For a family that is "so busy", they sure have a lot of time for formal "photo sessions".... :doh:

You must remember that this is the first grandchild with a penis and he must be worshipped daily as he will ensure that the Maxwell righteousness and crazy lives on for another generation.

They really seem to be rushing to do the house renovations considering he won't even live there until he is married. I wonder if he has an eye of a girl already and wants the hell out of Stevie's control and house?

I asked them if he was going to rent the house out until he was able to occupy it, because in this area, vacant houses are entered and any shred of copper piping is removed. Steve said that the house has a security system.

I asked them if he was going to rent the house out until he was able to occupy it, because in this area, vacant houses are entered and any shred of copper piping is removed. Steve said that the house has a security system.

Jesus will protect the house. Duh!

Archived