IGNORED

Feel sorry for this family - Notgrass

makepeace

notgrass.com/notgrass/home.php

The Notgrass family have lost their little boy. The mother is currently pregnant, and they have previously lost two other children -I think either stillbirth or miscarriages. I have followed this family ever since their courtship story was published on YLCF, feel deeply sorry for them.

That is so sad. I hope that woman is getting some really good psychiatric help.

i read about this on missrachel1!!!@!@!'s page- then found the family's blog. Wow. How incredibly awful.....when I read it I grabbed onto my toddler and cried. I'm a bit confused as to what happened- an immune disorder that arose suddenly in a 16 month old? Any docs/nurses have any idea? Can't be SCIDs- that usually presents by 3-5 months, IIRC. Sounds fishy. Of course, this is all just me trying to tell myself nothing that awful could ever happen to me or mine, right?

I feel so terrible for them- especially since mom is due to have another baby soon. I hope everything is ok.

i read about this on missrachel1!!!@!@!'s page- then found the family's blog. Wow. How incredibly awful.....when I read it I grabbed onto my toddler and cried. I'm a bit confused as to what happened- an immune disorder that arose suddenly in a 16 month old? Any docs/nurses have any idea? Can't be SCIDs- that usually presents by 3-5 months, IIRC. Sounds fishy. Of course, this is all just me trying to tell myself nothing that awful could ever happen to me or mine, right?

I feel so terrible for them- especially since mom is due to have another baby soon. I hope everything is ok.

Given that this family had two daughters who (it seems to me) didn't even make it to full-term birth, and then this son dying, I'd be looking to see if there was something else lurking behind all this, like a genetic disorder.

It is a sad situation all the same. I wish her the best on her current pregnancy and hope she has a healthy son.

Given that this family had two daughters who (it seems to me) didn't even make it to full-term birth, and then this son dying, I'd be looking to see if there was something else lurking behind all this, like a genetic disorder.

It is a sad situation all the same. I wish her the best on her current pregnancy and hope she has a healthy son.

That is what it seems like to me. I would be having genetic testing done ASAP! That is horribly sad.

Archived