IGNORED

Defrauding?

teddybear

ooh, it helped? yay!

I'll look harder to find more when something posts to my paypal--it's less fun to shop when you're broke :-P

All I know is, I want a dozen of them right now. And a onesie for my future daughter,

You can download the artwork for free from her website, print it on a transfer and iron it right on. I went for the prints because this room needs more art.

So my two Favianna prints were delivered yesterday and to my woe and chagrin, they were unsigned. I dropped them an email and let them know the quality was exceptional and I appreciated the speedy delivery, but they were unsigned. (I have a thing about hanging unsigned art in my home.) Well they are sending me two more!

So if you are interested in these prints, please drop me a p.m.

The saying on one is:

It's my body. It's my pussy. Get over it you patriarchal fuckhead woman hater.

The second says:

I'm a slut. I vote. So does everyone I sleep with. And you're about to be more fucked than I am.

Keep ur Government off my Pussy.

Here is the site where you can view them:

http://favianna.com/

I am sure I missed the "Republicans: Get in my Vagina!" video discussion here, but I thought of it upon seeing the shirt, which, LOVE.

Doggie, I will buy one and represent in the Rose city.

Thanks, teddybear. You are good to us on our anniversary!

I am sure I missed the "Republicans: Get in my Vagina!" video discussion here, but I thought of it upon seeing the shirt, which, LOVE.

Doggie, I will buy one and represent in the Rose city.

Thanks, teddybear. You are good to us on our anniversary!

I could not find the shirt. If you do let me know. I found the prints, ergo the two extras.

Archived