IGNORED

Melanie Maxwell update (and Sarah's writing still sucks)

luckylibrarian

I swear, Abigail and Bethany have got to be two of the cutest kids on the planet.

And, yes, Sarah's writing is...odd.

Personally I'm glad to hear that Melanie has made it to 36 weeks. Her pregnancies scare me with her early labor tendencies. I too also agree that Melanie looks so happy and full of life. It almost makes me wonder if behind closed doors, their home isn't nearly as strict as Stevies.

That was an awkwardly written post. I had to read it a couple of times before I realized that the second sentence (which has now been changed) referred to Melanie and not the fact that the baby was a girl.

The girls are super cute and I am glad that Melanie is doing better this time around.

I thought the post read odd too, but then I thought perhaps it was a inhouse joke (if the Maxwell's have those), or family turn of phrase to word things like that.

I don't think she was ever on bedrest for this pregnancy. She looks so cute pregnant. It's like she has a basketball on her tummy! Abby & Bethy are very cute. I sure hope they have a more normal life when they are teens/young adults. Hopefully, Nath will be "man enough" to stop worshiping Stevie.

Archived