IGNORED

heartsdesire/ Epic COW Talk--Merged

Georgiana

I just discovered her blog today. She's a nut job. I'm seriously shocked that there are actual fundies here inIreland! Stupid bitch takes the piss out of Ireland, it's politicians, it's education etc etc. she can fuck right off and go live in NW Arkansas

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is just something that feels off with what she writes.

Little comments that kinda stand out.

Like she made some treat cones for her kids and said " thought they were SO cool, that I sacrificed a couple of hours of my precious time (that I could have spent doing chores)...and made a schultüte for each of my children!"

In the earlier post there is a pic of her sobbing baby girl with a caption of "Poor Meg Did NOT Want To Be In The Photos!"

Maybs I am kinda reading too much into it just cos I don't like her after the cow thing!! :evil:

sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.co.uk/

There is just something that feels off with what she writes.

Maybs I am kinda reading too much into it just cos I don't like her after the cow thing!! :evil:

sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.co.uk/

I didn't have the time to go through the whole blog, but what cow thing are you referring to? the twin cows?

I just thought she said "poor" a lot when referring to her kids - and took too many pictures of Meg when she didn't want to be photographed. Then again, they'd been sick and they were "poor" little kids.

Twin calves sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/twins-on-farm.html may not be as great as she thinks. If they are male / female twins, then the cow calf is going to be sterile. www.thecattlesite.com/articles/975/what-is-a-freemartin

The weird things I remember from college.

She's got an awful temper on her. I'd say her children irritate the fuck out of her and it's a real struggle to be a godly sweet wife and mother.

There is an epic thread about her and the cow.

Could I beg you for a link please? I'm stuck home with a kidney stone and that sounds like the perfect distraction.

Had you not claimed the kidney stone I would have told you to do it yourself.

http://freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... egnant+cow

Mods may want to merge these threads.

Thank you very much! I honestly tried to find it but this Tapatalk app is just plain evil. I can't seem to do a thing with it but post. I love how much easier it makes it to read though. Again, thank you.

She's got an awful temper on her. I'd say her children irritate the fuck out of her and it's a real struggle to be a godly sweet wife and mother.

yup - kinda sounds like the kids are one of her trials. There is always a sort of catch in every happy post. Like she is sacrificing for her kids and not liking it.

Had you not claimed the kidney stone I would have told you to do it yourself.

http://freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... egnant+cow

Mods may want to merge these threads.

Just wanted to thank you again. That thread was quite the interesting read. Though I was most surprised to see you refer to yourself as an old woman. I know the origin of the bacon bra but I still imagine you as that young woman when I see you post. Anyway it's after 3am here and I'm still wide awake from the kidney stone pain and while the pain meds are making me loopy they aren't helping me sleep (some birthday) so I thought I would take the time to thank you again.

ETA: If I'm making no sense please ignore. I promise I'm usually more articulate and don't just ramble on but pain meds are not my friend.

Twin calves sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/twins-on-farm.html may not be as great as she thinks. If they are male / female twins, then the cow calf is going to be sterile. www.thecattlesite.com/articles/975/what-is-a-freemartin

The weird things I remember from college.

Fascinating. I wonder if this has any cross over with humans. I am a female of a set of fraternal twins. Twin is male, and I cannot carry babies to term. Do we have cow genes?

Merged because I have insomnia and nothing better to do.

Definitely. From what I have read, Amy bears the brunt of it. Sarah was musing if the reason Amy was behaving badly was because she wasn't raised Christian. I can't imagine one day just having to live this big charade of being a fire and brimstone IFB when you know you were conceived out of wedlock and your mother had a whole lifetime of secular living behind her. The temptation to call her out on her hypocrisy is enormous.

There is an epic thread about her and the cow.

I'm caught up now. I wasn't visiting as frequently when the whole cow birthing incident occurred, so I missed it.

Thanks!

Definitely. From what I have read, Amy bears the brunt of it. Sarah was musing if the reason Amy was behaving badly was because she wasn't raised Christian. I can't imagine one day just having to live this big charade of being a fire and brimstone IFB when you know you were conceived out of wedlock and your mother had a whole lifetime of secular living behind her. The temptation to call her out on her hypocrisy is enormous.

Didn't realise all that - wonder how the daughter feels if she was born out of wedlock and is now told that that is a sin.

Fascinating. I wonder if this has any cross over with humans. I am a female of a set of fraternal twins. Twin is male, and I cannot carry babies to term. Do we have cow genes?

Bisky, thanks for the link. Fascinating

All this talk of calving reminds me of James Herriot. Many of the stories he told involved difficult calvings, usually in a frigid barn. It was the Depression and money was scarce for many of the Dales farmers. They'd still call the vet out to handle a difficult birthing. Their cows were their livelihood.

My brother-in-law has a small herd of beef cattle. He and my sister go out to "count cows" and make sure the pregnant cows are OK during calving season at least once a day.

Reminded me of the same thing :) It is infuriating to read about the harm caused by ignorance and/or cheapness. I am sure they didn't want to pay the vet to come out and help with the birthing process, but they should have coughed up the money and ended up with a healthy calf and happy mama. Stupidity - it ain't pretty.

Weird! Because my aunt and uncle are fraternal twins and both infertile.

Didn't realise all that - wonder how the daughter feels if she was born out of wedlock and is now told that that is a sin.

It isn't the child's sin to be born out of wedlock. The mother was the sinner if you believe in that sort of stuff.

It has to do with the way placentas are attached and how blood transfers from the mother to the fetus. The way a bovine placenta attaches to the uterine wall is different from the way a human placenta attaches to the uterine wall. It's unlikely to be the same thing, however, I believe there are cases where human twins can share a placenta and it's possible something similar might happen in that case.

It's not the same thing, because the underlying biology is different.

I'm really reaching but I seem to remember that in humans there are 6 layers between mom blood and baby blood. But in cows there's only 3 and that's the reason that twins can share blood so easily.

If you're really interested I can probably find enough stuff to refresh my memory on google. :) Or by digging through my ancient text books.

It isn't the child's sin to be born out of wedlock. The mother was the sinner if you believe in that sort of stuff.

Yup. Maybe I'm just black hearted, but if she was lecturing me on the length of my skirt or my terrible Christian morals I'd turn right around and remind her of all the glorious pre-marital sex she engaged in, backed up with birth control, before she decided to play Christian house.

It's all quite bizarre. They're recent converts to fundie-dom. Led completely by her. Seems he was raised in a normal large catholic rural family. This wasn't extreme enough for her so she sought out more fundamentalist stuff. It's really unbelievably rare in ireland. Especially the south. There are a few Pentecostal and evangelical churches but they're really relaxed. Who the hell does she hang out with? I think her inspiration comes mostly from the internet and not people shes actually met! This girl is really unstable and searching for answers methinks... I wonder how he feels about becoming an unwilling patriarch.

I got to the bit where she's talking about ignoring her doctor's orders regarding her asthmatic baby -- does she not know asthma can kill you if you don't treat it properly? Kind of makes me want to throttle her.

Poor wee babe indeed.

I got to the bit where she's talking about ignoring her doctor's orders regarding her asthmatic baby -- does she not know asthma can kill you if you don't treat it properly? Kind of makes me want to throttle her.

Poor wee babe indeed.

Oh, there was a whole thread about that too. It's infuriating. I'm pretty sure people left comments telling her she was being an idiot, and she totally dismissed all of them.

It's all quite bizarre. They're recent converts to fundie-dom. Led completely by her. Seems he was raised in a normal large catholic rural family. This wasn't extreme enough for her so she sought out more fundamentalist stuff. It's really unbelievably rare in ireland. Especially the south. There are a few Pentecostal and evangelical churches but they're really relaxed. Who the hell does she hang out with? I think her inspiration comes mostly from the internet and not people shes actually met! This girl is really unstable and searching for answers methinks... I wonder how he feels about becoming an unwilling patriarch.

Absolutely it does. She's a huge Zsu fangirl.

Archived